Alcohol and perceived sound quality
Sep 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #46 of 87
Oh yeah, I'm conducting a study and trying to find out if there's a difference in sound quality and or enjoyment levels if I'm buzzing on different beers.

Could take me a while...

Sep 19, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #47 of 87
My Coby Headphones turned to gold once i started sipping some Guinness...............also i never tried but i'm going to bet the correct way to watch that movie "Fear and Loathing" is under the influence of a controlled substance...

Sep 20, 2011 at 4:40 AM Post #49 of 87
Can we bring other stuff to the party?

Things such as nachos? Ice cream, cheap tacos, hamburgers, pizza, and other goodies best consumed after a bit of partying?

You know, some things are not allowed to be discussed here. Like politics.

But after some things that are not allowed to be discussed, I really enjoy music.

Much better than alcohol.

Of course, I'm referring to listening to music after debating Obama, the Pope, etc.

:D

Sep 20, 2011 at 8:01 AM Post #53 of 87

Quote:
Try some exstacy and see what that does for perceived sound quality lol

Should make the headphones more fun sounding 
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:19 AM Post #56 of 87

Luckily its legal in one area code in all of the US and I happen to live in that area code 
biggrin.gif
. But no more Mitsubishi Ecstasy for me ill stick to the gallons of patron.
Quote:
Is ecstasy legal anywhere ? Wonder if someone could test it out 
popcorn.gif
 I got the feeling this thread is going to get locked...

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:26 AM Post #57 of 87

Quote:
Is ecstasy legal anywhere ? Wonder if someone could test it out 
popcorn.gif
 I got the feeling this thread is going to get locked...

Legal and still used in adjunct to psychotherapy in some countries in Europe. Before it was banned in the States, some 4,000 therapists tried or used it in their practice. Hell, Oprah even did a special on its use in the treatment of PTSD.

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:38 AM Post #58 of 87
Folks, we cannot discuss illegal substances here. Please knock it off.

Personally, I like the cat mod. I can usually have a warm, fuzzy and purring slightly overweight lump of shedding hair in my lap while listening. It makes it better. :)

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:40 AM Post #59 of 87

Quote:
Folks, we cannot discuss illegal substances here. Please knock it off.

Personally, I like the cat mod. I can usually have a warm, fuzzy and purring slightly overweight lump of shedding hair in my lap while listening. It makes it better.
smily_headphones1.gif

Cats gives out a special form of radiation that makes my headphones sound more laid back. 
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back