AKG 702 for 80 Bucks - Is this for real?
Nov 17, 2010 at 1:07 AM Post #136 of 330

this customer seemed pretty satisfied, and he ordered his cans three days ago! he must have been a part of this deal as well.    

Customer Reviews
clear.gif
Value
stars05.gif
Performance
stars05.gif
Ease of Use
stars05.gif
Overall Satisfaction
stars05.gif

5 of 5 Excellent Headphones! 11/13/2010
A customer from Chicago, IL  
I've been looking at these headphones for quite some time and decided to take the plunge. Very happy I did! You will need to use a quality headphone amp to get the best out of the K702's, a high end product indeed!

Was this review helpful?     

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #137 of 330

Quote:

this customer seemed pretty satisfied, and he ordered his cans three days ago! he must have been a part of this deal as well.    

Customer Reviews
clear.gif
Value
stars05.gif
Performance
stars05.gif
Ease of Use
stars05.gif
Overall Satisfaction
stars05.gif

I've been looking at these headphones for quite some time and decided to take the plunge. Very happy I did! You will need to use a quality headphone amp to get the best out of the K702's, a high end product indeed!

Was this review helpful?     

I think he bought it from buy.com itself, the review could apply to  many sellers

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #139 of 330
That would suck if by Friday we all find out that we're victims of identity theft.

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #142 of 330

Quote:
Quote:

Customer Reviews
clear.gif
Value
stars05.gif
Performance
stars05.gif
Ease of Use
stars05.gif
Overall Satisfaction
stars05.gif

Was this review helpful?     

I think he bought it from buy.com itself, the review could apply to  many sellers

Yeah, but what really sucks is the seller has actually answered other people's questions asking if they were new - and they said yes. Guess nobody at the controls could figure out why people were asking given the price.

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #147 of 330
Doesn't show up in searches, can't add to cart, seems like the mistake has been discovered. Or it was a fraud all along. 

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:17 AM Post #150 of 330

Quote:
All the way to Korea? and not California? phooey     I also agree with you. Republic of Samsung. I've never seen such a renowned University name their library 'Samsung Library' course, everything is sponsored... 

Actually, the parcel forwarding service is at Oregon. Very nice indeed
biggrin.gif

the fee is only $12 too.

'Samsung Library', Yuck. do you know even yuckier story behind that? When some students protested against naming the library 'Samsung', most of the other students wanted them to be kicked out of school because it may agitate the giant Chaebol(Conglomerate for those who are unfamiliar).

Hmmph. Where did all the spirit go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back