Airpods pro
Oct 13, 2023 at 1:56 PM Post #526 of 527
Been a year (and a day) since the last comment here, but maybe someone has an answer. Got the Pro gen 2 today. Not bad, but as usual my right ear needs a huge tip for a seal. The large that came included isn't quite cutting it. Searches for "XL" tips hasn't turned up anything.

Has anyone found an ear tip for the Pro that is bigger than the L Apple provides?

Oddly enough, the Pro 2 fits my enormous ears and seals properly. I don’t know what changed. I was completely unable to get a seal with the gen 1.

I got mine out today for the first time in a while. Adaptive Transparency and Personal Volume are both pretty great features. They still sound over processed to me, but Apple’s software based approach makes them sound far better than they have any right to sound. Ultimately the genius of AirPods Pro is the convenience and ease of use more than the sound itself,

Oct 25, 2023 at 5:07 PM Post #527 of 527
Found a solution: Etsy seller has an adapter; I assume 3D printed. Works good with my Spiral Dots, but I have to detach them for the Pods to fit in the case (which is fine). Find them here.

Adaptive Transparency and Personal Volume are both pretty great features. They still sound over processed to me, but Apple’s software based approach makes them sound far better than they have any right to sound.
Yes, the sound is good. Got my first iPod 19 years ago, and this is the first time I'm actually using Apple "buds".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back