aiaiai capital discussion thread
Aug 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #46 of 75
Quote:
Did anyone tried it with a android phone?
I can't get the buttons to work (I know, it says made for iphone) but today it suddenly started to do voice actions when I press the middle button. After a while it stopped responding again.

First, test to make sure the button/mic isn't broken on it's own (malfunctioning; ask someone to borrow their device to test).  If it isn't broken, then you may need to buy a TRRS adapter that swaps the mic and ground poles.  MEElectronics sells one.

Aug 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #50 of 75
Hi guys, got a pair, here is my unboxing video!

Aug 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #51 of 75
Quote:
The problem is that I can't use that either. Not even with those headset controller apps. It work sometimes but only give me voice actions (google now). Tested on a iphone and the headphone is ok.

Have you tried the adapter?  It may fix your issues.  The volume buttons will never work on an Android phone, but the center button should work if supported by the hardware of the phone (which it seems like it is). 

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #52 of 75
Did anyone find a good solution to the "clamping" problem yet? I also purchased these headphones and I think the sound is fantastic when they're sealed properly. I was thinking of removing some of the rubber on the top of the pads but I'm not sure if it would work.

Is there any velour pads from other headphones that may fit?

EDIT: I ordered hd25 velour pads... let's see how it goes

Sep 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #53 of 75
Quote:
Did anyone find a good solution to the "clamping" problem yet? I also purchased these headphones and I think the sound is fantastic when they're sealed properly. I was thinking of removing some of the rubber on the top of the pads but I'm not sure if it would work.

Is there any velour pads from other headphones that may fit?

EDIT: I ordered hd25 velour pads... let's see how it goes

I couldn't find any decent solution, i hope (as someone mentioned) that AIAIAI are going to release some other pads made out of a better sealing material...

Sep 21, 2012 at 7:56 AM Post #55 of 75
Update here guys, as you may have read i recently purchased velour pads for the hd25's on ebay.
I received them earlier today and they really are a perfect fit. All my problems are gone, they're super comfy and seals super well.

I can't promise this will work as well for you as i think it did for me, but i absolutely think it's worth a shot.

This is how they look like:

// Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back