Advice on Beyerdynamic DT 770
Dec 10, 2010 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tarcalion

Head-Fier
Hey there!

Can someone tell me how much this would cost shipped to Sweden, and if it is the 600 ohm version?

If not, where can I find the 600 ohm version for a reasonable price?

I'm thankful for answers
dt880smile.png

Dec 10, 2010 at 9:40 AM Post #2 of 5
From the description:

"These 250-ohm closed headphones make high frequencies sound analytical, clear, and distinctive, while reproducing deep frequencies with a powerful resonance."

You can get the 600ohm´s from Beyerdynamic MANUFAKTUR for about 230 euros+shipping. If they can be had cheaper from somewhere else, I´d like to know as well!

Lycka till!
beyersmile.png

Dec 10, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #3 of 5
No, another Swede?
beyersmile.png
det är bara för bra för att vara sant!

Doing some diggin they can be had from B&H photo and video for roughly the same price. With shipping to sweden it's a total of ~$230.

MY NEXT QUESTION: What is a suitable amp for DT 770? I don't want to pay too much for it. Portable or desktop doesn't matter. Design does matter.

Dec 10, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
No, another Swede?
beyersmile.png
det är bara för bra för att vara sant!

Doing some diggin they can be had from B&H photo and video for roughly the same price. With shipping to sweden it's a total of ~$230.

MY NEXT QUESTION: What is a suitable amp for DT 770? I don't want to pay too much for it. Portable or desktop doesn't matter. Design does matter.

Synchronicity is weird, man.

I'm actually trying (badly) to learn Svenska right now as I'd like to visit..

/threadjack.  Carry on.

Dec 10, 2010 at 11:08 AM Post #5 of 5
By all means. You gave me a bump!
atsmile.gif

Come on people! I've been looking a tiny bit at these 'Glow' desktop amp thingys as well as the Ibasso D2+, but I'm not sure if it will provide enough oomph to drive them. Synergy is very important for me, but I'd still like an allround amplifier that I could use for future headphones as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back