Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of low cost CIEMs, including hybrids
Aug 10, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #46 of 474

Well, I went down to their store last week as I wanted to check out the products. Although official opening hours, nobody was there and
no sign at the door when somebody would be back. Another guy was waiting there already for a while. I left after 15 minutes.

They are usually staffed by only 1 person; so if he goes for a short break, or to the toilet, the store is left unmanned. Quite scary if you think about it, but yeah, it has happened to me once.

Anyway, I placed my order for an AAW W500 AHMorph through Null Audio more than 6 weeks ago, and I have yet to hear anything from either parties involved. I was quoted a build time of 4-6 weeks, and I'm into my 7th week now. I understand delays are inevitable, so I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, and hoping for them to arrive soon.

Aug 10, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #47 of 474
They are usually staffed by only 1 person; so if he goes for a short break, or to the toilet, the store is left unmanned. Quite scary if you think about it, but yeah, it has happened to me once.

Anyway, I placed my order for an AAW W500 AHMorph through Null Audio more than 6 weeks ago, and I have yet to hear anything from either parties involved. I was quoted a build time of 4-6 weeks, and I'm into my 7th week now. I understand delays are inevitable, so I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, and hoping for them to arrive soon.

See!! This is exactly what I'm already expecting, I mean the quality of support before order is always better to the quality of support post order. And I haven't ordered yet!!
I'll ask them to make ueim not ciem, hope that will reduce considerable time for making.

What's more funny is the price for ciem is same that of UIEM!! amazing

Aug 10, 2015 at 3:44 AM Post #48 of 474

It is alright. They need to take lunch and also are supposed to have "bio breaks". However, then please put a sign to your door like "back in 10 minutes" or "back at 14:30" or so... DOn't make people loiter around your store clueless!

But normal. Customer friendliness is more or less non-existing in Singapore. Will give them another chance this week. Otherwise jaben also sells AAW.

Aug 10, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #49 of 474
See!! This is exactly what I'm already expecting, I mean the quality of support before order is always better to the quality of support post order. And I haven't ordered yet!!
I'll ask them to make ueim not ciem, hope that will reduce considerable time for making.

What's more funny is the price for ciem is same that of UIEM!! amazing

Well, in Null Audio's defense, they have been pretty responsive and friendly thus far. It's the communication between Null and AAW that I'm questioning. I have asked Null a few times now, and they have mentioned that AAW has yet to provide them with any updates concerning my order. I am rather tempted to contact AAW directly at this juncture.

Aug 10, 2015 at 4:26 AM Post #50 of 474
  It is alright. They need to take lunch and also are supposed to have "bio breaks". However, then please put a sign to your door like "back in 10 minutes" or "back at 14:30" or so... DOn't make people loiter around your store clueless!

But normal. Customer friendliness is more or less non-existing in Singapore. Will give them another chance this week. Otherwise jaben also sells AAW.

Yeah. Especially considering the area around Null Audio excludes one from doing window shopping while waiting - it is practically a ghost town.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that the customer service levels in Singapore have been lacking, thus far. I must admit, we tend to sound and act aloof and disinterested more often than not. Hope you get a better experience the next time you visit Null. 
smile.gif

Aug 10, 2015 at 5:24 AM Post #51 of 474
if i am not wrong, null audio is not only the distributor for aaw, they own aaw which share the same boss. so it does not really matter if you choose to buy them from song bro or jaben, in the end you will still be route back to null audio.

Aug 10, 2015 at 7:11 AM Post #52 of 474
  if i am not wrong, null audio is not only the distributor for aaw, they own aaw which share the same boss. so it does not really matter if you choose to buy them from song bro or jaben, in the end you will still be route back to null audio.

Yes, I can buy at both places. But do I get the free ear impressions for the AAW also at jaben?

Aug 10, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #54 of 474

I believe there are some common individuals involved in both, but by all accounts they have different ownership and different management.

It is also not the case that you will be routed back to Null Audio in my experience- talking to AAW directly is not the same as talking to Null.

Just my two cents...

Aug 10, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #55 of 474
  Yes, I can buy at both places. But do I get the free ear impressions for the AAW also at jaben?

Probably, yes, since it's actually done by the in-house staff at both places (Null and Jaben).

Aug 11, 2015 at 3:40 AM Post #56 of 474
So I went to jaben today as I was in the area anyhow. Yes, also at jaben the Ear impressions are included in the price, Actually for all CIEMs they sell. Now the problem: While I actually went to try their entry-level CIEMs I ended up liking AAW W350 most.
But that's not the end. The sales guy encouraged me with "You must try this!" and "You will like that!" to test also some other stuff.

Now I want a JH13 or a FitEar 334.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back