Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of low cost CIEMs, including hybrids
Mar 8, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #391 of 474
@DrGraceW quick question about Nebula One- Null lists input at only 3mW, is that accurate? (very low so thought it might be a typo... or just continuous input?)

Mar 8, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #392 of 474
  @DrGraceW quick question about Nebula One- Null lists input at only 3mW, is that accurate? (very low so thought it might be a typo... or just continuous input?)

Hi Raketen,

I am not exactly in charge of the electronics part but from my understanding Nebula One has a sensitivity at 100dB SPL/mW, that takes sound pressure output to 103dB @ 2mW(rated)and 106dB@3mW.

It seems typical or sufficient for dynamic based IEMs.

Mar 8, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #393 of 474

Hi Raketen,

I am not exactly in charge of the electronics part but from my understanding Nebula One has a sensitivity at 100dB SPL/mW, that takes sound pressure output to 103dB @ 2mW(rated)and 106dB@3mW.

It seems typical or sufficient for dynamic based IEMs.

I understand... just asking for the bassheads
biggrin.gif

Thanks for reply.

Jun 9, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #398 of 474
Beautiful.

Jun 14, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #400 of 474
  Beautiful.

I am going to try and get more close up photos of my W300AR soon.  They really are beautiful inside and out.

^ i like the blue shell! What hue of blue is that?

It actually does have a hint of blue in that photo (from the lighting), but it is actually CT15 Smoked Black.  Think I might need to be more careful with my next set of photos so that stands out more clearly.

--

Jun 14, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #402 of 474
Oh really!!! Never would have guessed it was Smoked Black...I actually like how it turned out in your photos
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.  I hope to have some close ups to post by the end of the week.

Jun 19, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #403 of 474

I am going to try and get more close up photos of my W300AR soon.  They really are beautiful inside and out.

It actually does have a hint of blue in that photo (from the lighting), but it is actually CT15 Smoked Black.  Think I might need to be more careful with my next set of photos so that stands out more clearly.

--

Well, whatever the actual color, it sure looks awesome! Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back