ADEL™ Drum Earbuds
Apr 11, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #181 of 338
He is not only "invlove with", but he also is CEO.
As it is stated in the article, the ear jelly tips could be only for Asius products which currently he produces them as a module.

so when are we going to be able to get our hands on them as the wait has been way too long :wink:

Apr 11, 2017 at 6:20 AM Post #182 of 338
You might have a chance to shake his hand if you go to apply job with him in the interview room. Haha I'm just kidding. Please be patient. Mostly crowd funding campaigns are likely to overdue but they are worth waiting.

Apr 11, 2017 at 6:38 AM Post #183 of 338
You might have a chance to shake his hand if you go to apply job with him in the interview room. Haha I'm just kidding. Please be patient. Mostly crowd funding campaigns are likely to overdue but they are worth waiting.

patience, I only learned being patient on HF :wink:

Apr 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #184 of 338
  is @Canyon Runner still involved with Adel as I see this thread needs some more interaction. Also maybe he can ask about if the bubble tech would help with my issue or not.

As for jelly tips can we order them without the adel drum earbuds?

Just wanted to check in. I'm no longer involved with Asius/ADEL, so I won't be able to give you guys any updates nor answer questions. I know on my profile it still says member of trade for Asius, but that'll get updated in a bit.

Apr 11, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #185 of 338
  Just wanted to check in. I'm no longer involved with Asius/ADEL, so I won't be able to give you guys any updates nor answer questions. I know on my profile it still says member of trade for Asius, but that'll get updated in a bit.

oh man that is sad to hear, as you have been a point of reference.

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #187 of 338
  Canyon Runner : I had always thought that this account was CEO Steve. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

feels empty here now that Canyon Runner is out, I am not getting asius at all first they partner up with 64audio, then with Empire ears, then they release a new earphone line.

I am confused by this company 

Apr 13, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #188 of 338
  Canyon Runner : I had always thought that this account was CEO Steve. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

It's all good, we had 3 of us by the same name. It was so common to get things mixed up that I just stopped correcting people in this thread. But for future sake. The break down is: Stephen, doing the R&D. Then Steve L doing the CEO work.

feels empty here now that Canyon Runner is out, I am not getting asius at all first they partner up with 64audio, then with Empire ears, then they release a new earphone line.

I am confused by this company 

I'd be lying if I said that didn't warm my heart a bit to read. I spent so much time with different versions of the drum getting shoved in my ear every day that at one point my left ear actually totally closed down from irritation. So it was very frustrating to be pulled off that project after putting so much into it.

I'll still be very active in the Empire thread and at shows. So if you happen to have questions, you guys can always PM me and I'll still help you out since nobody else within Asius has a head-fi account (at this point anyways), so I don't want to leave you guys out in the cold because of politics. That's just not cool.

Apr 18, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #189 of 338
  It's all good, we had 3 of us by the same name. It was so common to get things mixed up that I just stopped correcting people in this thread. But for future sake. The break down is: Stephen, doing the R&D. Then Steve L doing the CEO work.

I'd be lying if I said that didn't warm my heart a bit to read. I spent so much time with different versions of the drum getting shoved in my ear every day that at one point my left ear actually totally closed down from irritation. So it was very frustrating to be pulled off that project after putting so much into it.

I'll still be very active in the Empire thread and at shows. So if you happen to have questions, you guys can always PM me and I'll still help you out since nobody else within Asius has a head-fi account (at this point anyways), so I don't want to leave you guys out in the cold because of politics. That's just not cool.

Stand up guy! Thanks for everything man!  Wish I could make it to Chicago but It's still just me at home otherwise I'd see you there and buy you dinner and a soda! 
wink.gif

May 5, 2017 at 5:20 PM Post #194 of 338
Maybe it's vapourware :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back