ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM!
Feb 16, 2015 at 3:26 AM Post #151 of 1,234
Hahaha. It doesn't sound like you're THAT into trying to cancel anyway :)

Glad you like the Encores so much. We'll have at least four IEMs in common, so would be interesting to see how we hear things.

Definitely mate,I could do with another opinion,
I really hope the Adel wouldn't disappoint,but even then its too many:laughing::beers:

Feb 16, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #152 of 1,234
What kind of cable connectors do these use? I only ask because I ordered a Centrance Hifi-M8 Mini and will be wanting to use the balanced output to get the most out of it. It only just occured to me that procuring the necessary cable might be problematic.

Feb 17, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #155 of 1,234
Hi all, am i correct to think the studio version and live version is a bit like sony's EX1000 and 7550 ? so live version has slight roll off at the top to avoid on-stage fatigue ? 

Feb 17, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #156 of 1,234
I understand they're the exact same unit except that the live version comes with a mic pack for performers to hear some external noise, sent to their iem.

Feb 17, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #157 of 1,234
ah, i see. thanks. 

i wonder if they will make a universal version of the encore like more entry level range. K10 universal sold like hot cakes, so there should be a market for it. 

Feb 17, 2015 at 5:52 AM Post #158 of 1,234
Encore is to me the best out of all my 5 ciems so far,bearing in mind A12 is on the way,but if I could I would cancel.
Yes!That good:)

Could you describe the different between ACS T1 live and ACS Encore studio?

Recently saw this threads,I'm very satisfied my ACS T1 Live with Hugo and it sound rich & smooth.

I'm thinking about upgrading my T1 live and i have two option in my list:
1. EarWerkz Legend R
2. ACS Encore Studio

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #159 of 1,234
Got bad news for those who want the universal format, there is no working prototype of the universal format (not at least the shape they want their universal to be). So for now custom is all we will get which probably is the format what most want.

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #160 of 1,234
Could you describe the different between ACS T1 live and ACS Encore studio?

Recently saw this threads,I'm very satisfied my ACS T1 Live with Hugo and it sound rich & smooth.

I'm thinking about upgrading my T1 live and i have two option in my list:
1. EarWerkz Legend R
2. ACS Encore Studio

Earwerkz is very expensive no?
Might be better no idea.
There's absolutely no comparison b/n Encore and T1,its a huge upgrade,yes there are similar sound sigs,but T has no bass for a start,everything is better in the Encore,there's nothing to miss if you upgrade

Feb 17, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #162 of 1,234
Thanks for the quick reply,i will choice for Encore as i perfer T1 signature.

Earwerkz price is same as Encore studio(USD).

Maybe try to demo Earwerkz too if you can:thumbsup:

Feb 17, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #163 of 1,234
  Thanks for the quick reply,i will choice for Encore as i perfer T1 signature.

Earwerkz price is same as Encore studio(USD).

Do you mean the Legend R btw?

Feb 17, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #164 of 1,234
Thanks for Soundblast75's pics of Encore.

I'm a user of ACS t1.

I need more detail pics of their sound bores.......I.e. Does Encore's bores looked exactly same as T1?

And, I'm very interesting with the white guards which located in front of the sound dampers. I once saw green C-grids in T1 but those in Encore is white, What are they?

Feb 18, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #165 of 1,234
I went today to the audition appointment with ACS in NYC. I listened to different HD recordings and was convinced in a short time that these were for me, incredibly liquid, musical and detailed without any harshness or over-warmth, definitely an upgrade from my em3-pro's.
My impressions were made very carefully right there by an ACS technician and now I will wait 2-3 weeks to pick them up. I was told Im the first New Yorker to order them :wink:
More to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back