ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM!

Page 1 of 76
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. soundblast75
    A great surprise at the Custom-Cable's headphone show in London on the 29/30 Jan was this new 5 Driver ciem from UK's best custom earphones manufacturer ACS.
    I heard the demo unit and ordered one right away, as i think did quite a few other impressed people at the show.
    As a previous owner of T1 live i knew their quality is high, but always lacked a little more bass and now i thought they've achieved my perfect sound[​IMG]

Anyways, here is a link to the website, the new ciem are now live, check out those wicked Linum cables, mighty impressive stuff too!!
    Also, new colors and storage case!

http://acscustom.com/uk/product/acs-encore-studio-custom/

Enjoy[​IMG]

encore-white-1.jpg
    colour-chart-2.jpg

encorestudiocustom-1.jpg

revivo.jpg

2. proedros
    someone compared them (favourably) to the (much pricier) JHA Layla

3. shakur1996
    Is my understanding correct that Encore is Vshaped CIEM?

4. soundblast75
    I really can't advice just yet, should be getting them next week.
    Layla did not impress me for the price, i dont think its gonna do well with europeans on a lesser budget to our somewhat more wallet capable asian friends:)
    And..K10 slashes it imo!
    I had heard the A and L and then not expecting much from Acs (5drivers only haha) put Encore in my ears..and you know..there's no experimenting here, tuning was perfect, everything there, that perfect balance b/n reference and fun, speaker-like sound of the highest kind. Think PMC speakers in your ears:)

5. soundblast75
    Can you find a link pls, thx?

6. daniel_hokkaido

Um was that me? I tried both and agree with Soundblast75. The ACS blew me away. And I struggled to get a good seal. So really interested in hearing how the custom works out for you! 

BTW imagine my disappointment 

https://www.facebook.com/ACSEncoreClub

masterpfa likes this.
  7. soundblast75

haha[​IMG],
    glad you thought the same, will write here as soon as i gett it[​IMG] 

8. jelt2359 Contributor
    One week turnaround? That's incredible!

9. PhilW
    I'm waiting to decide what colour i want for my ACS Encore, there will be a whole bunch of universals due soon too and believe me. Value for money is inSANE! They will be available for pre-order in the next few hours! The Evoke Studio UIEM will list at £149.

10. daniel_hokkaido

I personally would go custom but the UIEMs are a good idea to have. I just don't know why ACS don't do silicone tips. 

11. soundblast75
    I totally agree with Phil about the value, even at full price it will be one of the best CIEM out there fighting those 15 drivers to come[​IMG]

12. daniel_hokkaido
    Hah I must get my thumb out and form a savings account just for moments of reaping an excellent deal at an audio show. 

Problem is my other hobby of racing bicycles is bloody expensive too ; /

13. zenpunk
    I also ordered a pair after a quick listen at the show and was really impressed by its clarity and spacious presentation. I also really like that it use the Linum BAX cable, which I am already using with my other IEM.
    My only concerned is that the demo was incredibly small and appeared to be acrylic so I hope they successfully reproduced the tuning of the full original custom.
    If the custom sounds even better than the demo unit i will be over the moon.[​IMG] 

14. GhostWing
    Can anyone tell me how many sound bores on each canal part of ENCORE?

15. daniel_hokkaido
    The pics above show two 

Page 1 of 76
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last