ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM!
Feb 11, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #91 of 1,234
Encore is here:)
No time at present moment but short impressions and comparisons to H8Pro and K10 Uni to follow later today.

All im gonna say for now its that its as good as i hoped and even better than the demo i remember.
I wasn't wrong,fit is best ive had so far(first closed mouth) and bass is sweet and deep,love it!
Stay tuned:smiley:

Feb 11, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #92 of 1,234
Teach me... I am here to learn.:wink:  
Still I am surprised why people who already own the bee's knees uber king of the CIEM world would even consider the Encore or any other CIEM for that matter...:confused:  

PS: Just check your profile Sandblast75 and I think I understand. PM me if you feel the need to talk to someone. :D

Anyway very interested in hearing your views and others on the Encore when you get them and comparisons to your numerous others...

If talking can help my bank ballance I'll take up on your offer:laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

Feb 11, 2015 at 8:43 AM Post #93 of 1,234
No time at present moment but short impressions and comparisons to H8Pro and K10 Uni to follow later today.

All im gonna say for now its that its as good as i hoped and even better than the demo i remember.
I wasn't wrong,fit is best ive had so far(first closed mouth) and bass is sweet and deep,love it!

Great, let us know your impressions after a while.

Feb 11, 2015 at 9:01 AM Post #94 of 1,234

Yeah ! Impatient to read your comparative comment :) especially on musical energy conveyed !

Feb 12, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #96 of 1,234
Time's a little precious,but i thought id upload a few pics from the mobile.
Feast you eyes:))
Pairing with PAW is magical, not a step back from K10,it will be a matter of preference,Encore is warm,bassier(mid bass boost) and mids are gloriously present,treble is on the "right" subdued,but there category.
K10 is silkier all across,bass still great,but not in your face as much and more open up the top.
Due to the custom nature of Encore the sound is a little more intimate,instruments are so clear and a bit forward in the mix,bass is incredible,so warm and so deeply extended,that is a reason alone to own these!
Encore represents amazing value, but that word should not be deceptive,it is one luxury piece of listening joy:))

Feb 12, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #98 of 1,234

The last one is my Harmony 8Pro,it is a 4 bore design against 2 bore in the encore.
Bass is very different,H8Pro does linear,but not very present bass which is almost non existant next to Encore. H8P is too much on the clean,flat and analytical side and fun is not an option without eq until Acs i found needs no eq and is already giving me clean but fun presentation

Feb 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #103 of 1,234
Time's a little precious,but i thought id upload a few pics from the mobile.
Feast you eyes:))
Pairing with PAW is magical, not a step back from K10,it will be a matter of preference,Encore is warm,bassier(mid bass boost) and mids are gloriously present,treble is on the "right" subdued,but there category.
K10 is silkier all across,bass still great,but not in your face as much and more open up the top.
Due to the custom nature of Encore the sound is a little more intimate,instruments are so clear and a bit forward in the mix,bass is incredible,so warm and so deeply extended,that is a reason alone to own these!
Encore represents amazing value, but that word should not be deceptive,it is one luxury piece of listening joy:))

Any criticisms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back