Final update after Christmas

Dec 10, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #873 of 2,161
AR-M2 - Christmas beta Firmware Fun
Please try our latest M2 beta
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5tfcpup1dywnc9i/AACCgWT4EjOL3ZmGlc1VE_nia?dl=0
Feedback welcome
Cheers

Dec 25, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #876 of 2,161
Just tried the new Firmware update Beta 2.6 and battery life on Wi-Fi does not drain so quickly. Also love to have the Rewind restarting the song instead of going to the previous one. Pretty much needed! keep the good work and improving it.
Another ongoing issue is that the Shuffle does not work until it's been pressed more than once.
And when browsing files inside a folder (1331 songs) the letters scroller does not work even when showing the letter (e.g.: V) it will just go down a little bit (still stuck on A or B per example). This does not happen on the ALL songs tab.
Any improvement on UX would be highly appreciated. Your product rocks (it gives you bragging rights!)

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #878 of 2,161
  Just tried the new Firmware update Beta 2.6 and battery life on Wi-Fi does not drain so quickly. Also love to have the Rewind restarting the song instead of going to the previous one. Pretty much needed! keep the good work and improving it.
Another ongoing issue is that the Shuffle does not work until it's been pressed more than once.
And when browsing files inside a folder (1331 songs) the letters scroller does not work even when showing the letter (e.g.: V) it will just go down a little bit (still stuck on A or B per example). This does not happen on the ALL songs tab.
Any improvement on UX would be highly appreciated. Your product rocks (it gives you bragging rights!)

Thanks, have sent that to the developer. Lots of work ongoing and fixes will come bit by bit - enjoy the sound

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:41 PM Post #879 of 2,161
When is the output difference issue gonna be fixed? What's the point of using Android if we can't enjoy third party apps?

Andrew, Happy New Year.

I sent you the fix for app level matching ages ago. Puzzled are you still on about this? That specific reset sorts the problem 100%

PS we use Android for system control and bypass it for audio. The M2 was built to play music, not as a universal Android player.

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:46 PM Post #880 of 2,161
Andrew, Happy New Year.

I sent you the fix for app level matching ages ago. Puzzled are you still on about this? That specific reset sorts the problem 100%

PS we use Android for system control and bypass it for audio. The M2 was built to play music, not as a universal Android player.

If I am not mistaken, the fix is resetting the whole device. After that, if any digital control is touched again, there will be output difference again. So it's not good enough. Please point out if I am wrong.

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #881 of 2,161
If I am not mistaken, the fix is resetting the whole device. After that, if any digital control is touched again, there will be output difference again. So it's not good enough. Please point out if I am wrong.

Not my understanding, but happy to double-check for you - Cheers Robert

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:46 PM Post #884 of 2,161
  I experienced the same issue as you Andrew - I had to re-install all my apps again and configure wifi etc,

That's not an issue, that's what happens with a full system reset. Jamie are your levels now matched between AR app and 3rd party apps?

Jan 4, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #885 of 2,161
Well I thought the point was thst originally you had to keep resetting the device to redolvectgexisdue. The fix was supposed to get around thst but it ended up resetting the device anyway which I was not expecting.

But yes, it doesn't seem to have reoccured

That's not an issue, that's what happens with a full system reset. Jamie are your levels now matched between AR app and 3rd party apps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back