Achmedisdead... is in fact...
Jun 7, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #46 of 55
I didn't know Randy as many of you did.  We interacted a bit in threads.  He was a funny, astute member of any conversation.  I am saddened by the loss of a member of our family, and our community.  May our Lord set a place at his table for you Randy, and may he be with your family and friends in this time of need.  Godspeed Randy.

Jun 7, 2014 at 12:15 PM Post #47 of 55
I too am sorry to hear this, I enjoyed chattin with him a few times via the thread. And I too wish his family the best during this time 

Jun 7, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #48 of 55
While I didn't know the guy very well, I did enjoy his humorous posts and friendly nature. A loss to the head-fi community for sure and I wish his family all the best.

Jun 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #49 of 55
Time to reminisce and remember Randy with a listening session.

Before I picked up my JVC HA-S500's Randy told me I had to get a copy of Armin van Buuren's "ASoT 500", a great album with an excellent sound on the S500's to be used as burn in for them.

Tonight's listening session with ASoT on the Koss TBSE's was dedicated to Randy, his love of music and his great advice!

Jun 11, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #51 of 55
Gorgeous setup Troll, love the Tony Bennett's, all black with silver IC looks business pro
cool.gif
 I'll have to pick the Trance 500 up.

Jun 12, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #52 of 55
Sad to see a hilarious guy like that go. He was all over the head-fi threads that I lurked.. Will be picking up that Armin Van Buuren mix.. thanks Randy/Charles for that. Rest in peace bro.

Sep 4, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #54 of 55
:frowning2: I really liked talking to him, he was one of my favorite on here... I hope he's in a better place. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back