Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Jan 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #2 of 4
I know you were probably looking for comments from people from head-fi that have ordered from them, but I figured I'd reply anyway since nobody else did.

I've been curious about them too. I looked them up and found they have some very good feedback:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/AccessoryJack

A 9.9/10 is very hard to get on that website. Some of even the best stores don't get a high rating. Of course they do only have 43 reviews, but not too bad.

It looks like the only negative feedback was from a person who didn't realize they didn't accept returns on open items and wanted to complain about it.

Jan 11, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #3 of 4
I ordered ATH-ES10s from them last week, but haven't received them yet.  They've been sitting in customs in NY since Sunday.  I bought my AD900s from Musicians Friend last year , but I see they don't stock them anymore.

Jan 12, 2011 at 1:04 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
I ordered ATH-ES10s from them last week, but haven't received them yet.  They've been sitting in customs in NY since Sunday.  I bought my AD900s from Musicians Friend last year , but I see they don't stock them anymore.

Yeah I've been trying to track down some other sites where I could find a comparable price as AJ but so far it's been a dead end. I've noticed that a lot of stores don't even carry this model. It's odd that this particular set of headphones is sold in so few places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back