Absolute best budget earbuds?
Apr 15, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #2,552 of 2,999
Surprised you've not had any responses on this:confused:

Buds or iem's? Buds= Monks

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ven...21-4b8d-9932-28ed0d0dc82e&transAbTest=ae803_3

IEM's = KZ ED9's

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...ef-499a-8768-f22a68414c81&transAbTest=ae803_3

Monk-Kit.JPG

KZ Lovin'.jpg

You could actually have both for less than $15!

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #2,553 of 2,999
Apr 15, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #2,554 of 2,999
I am using iems for some years. Was reading about earbuds and what i read was encouraging. So was looking for a suggestion to start

Hands down for the price the Monks are incredible:beerchug:

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:21 PM Post #2,558 of 2,999
@raghav20

This thread is much less active than the main Earbuds Roundup thread. You have been getting some good suggestions in there. Many people have and still do (I did three years ago) start with a Monk but there are so many good ones now and Monk is not making new colors anymore (I have three).

Edit... I should add a warning. These forums are dangerous! If I only started with buds three years ago (or was it two?) why is my list so long now? I blame Headfi! I do not keep buying more because I am dissatisfied... I keep buying more because of curiosity... and most of mine are not expensive.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #2,559 of 2,999
@raghav20

This thread is much less active than the main Earbuds Roundup thread. You have been getting some good suggestions in there. Many people have and still do (I did three years ago) start with a Monk but there are so many good ones now and Monk is not making new colors anymore (I have three).

Edit... I should add a warning. These forums are dangerous! If I only started with buds three years ago (or was it two?) why is my list so long now? I blame Headfi! I do not keep buying more because I am dissatisfied... I keep buying more because of curiosity... and most of mine are not expensive.

Yes it's dangerous, once you start there's no turning back. So many decent buds and IEMs have come out of China in the past couple of years.

On topic if I could recommend one low cost earbud it would be the Qian69 (though I prefer the housings of the 39).

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:44 PM Post #2,560 of 2,999
@raghav20

I think i am on the same path

Apr 15, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #2,564 of 2,999
Haha... I was looking for my first earbuds and there are already a dozen in my cart. Bought RY4SUE and hope to buy more
I think you are right there that's it's curiousiy more than anything

If you have never worn a bud then wait to try the RY4S before buying more. You need to see if that shell type fits you. It is the same one that is used for Monks and many other. If it does not fit you, then you will need to try some other shapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back