Absolute best budget earbuds?
Sep 21, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #1,801 of 2,999
Paid a lot less for the My Love II and prefer them to the triples

Sep 30, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #1,807 of 2,999
Just got a vido. How to put the tips included with them? I'm very much struggling since the hole is pretty small & I don't wanna damage those

Stretching is required. This foam is not fragile, there is some elasticity in it. When it's new, it barely fits, but it losens up, even if you never take them off and put on again. Put them sideways, opening of the foam sideways to the driver, hold it with finger/nail on the back and stretch it over the rest. In the end, move it around a bit till it takes it's natural form over the earbud.

Sep 30, 2017 at 2:39 PM Post #1,808 of 2,999
Stretching is required. This foam is not fragile, there is some elasticity in it. When it's new, it barely fits, but it losens up, even if you never take them off and put on again. Put them sideways, opening of the foam sideways to the driver, hold it with finger/nail on the back and stretch it over the rest. In the end, move it around a bit till it takes it's natural form over the earbud.
Thanks man. Did it with a bit of stretching. I thought those tiny thin foams would tear. However it's my first forray into earbuds so was a bit nervous.

Oct 4, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #1,811 of 2,999
Oct 5, 2017 at 12:02 AM Post #1,812 of 2,999
Oct 5, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #1,813 of 2,999
Bought the NiceHCK DIY PK2. I am very impressed. I was impressed with the Yincrow X6 but this is another level. Definitely produces more details and it is also more comfortable because of the thinner shell size.
The DIY PK2 is impressive for indeed. What it lacks in soundstage/separation it makes up for with its amazing energy and balanced signature.

It's won't handle busy or overly complex music too well. But some rock or acoustic tracks it absolutely bosses.

The bass slam on drums is incredible in this earbud in ACDC Thunderstruck, never heard anything like it in an earbud.

Oct 5, 2017 at 1:12 AM Post #1,814 of 2,999
The DIY PK2 is impressive for indeed. What it lacks in soundstage/separation it makes up for with its amazing energy and balanced signature.

It's won't handle busy or overly complex music too well. But some rock or acoustic tracks it absolutely bosses.

The bass slam on drums is incredible in this earbud in ACDC Thunderstruck, never heard anything like it in an earbud.
Compared to graphenes?

Oct 5, 2017 at 2:16 AM Post #1,815 of 2,999

i agree with you, but so far last night over the 4 hours of listening of the songs i like only 1 song came up short as it was too busy for the diy pk2. but it might just be the bad recording.

Compared to graphenes?
wanted to get the graphene but it was sold out (i buy directly from local dealer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back