AAW x Shozy Pola and Pola 39 Tour
Oct 1, 2019 at 6:49 PM Post #46 of 93
new shiny sound card for new shiny iems
20190925_213311.jpg

Oct 24, 2019 at 10:50 PM Post #48 of 93
Hey guys, thanks for waiting and being patient. Getting this tour setup right around the holidays has been little hectic but managed to get the hard part out of the way!

We will send out 2 pairs of the Pola and the Pola 39 at the same time. I have divided it up so we have an east coast and a west coast pair going around.

East Coast:
@PeteSTRADAMUS NJ
@Darkestred NJ
@Niyologist NY
@rantng NY
@Libertad CT
@warriorpoet MI
@ngoshawk MO

West Coast
@alpha421 WA
@Punslayer ID
@akared CO
@wormsdriver TX
@shoubhik WA
@SoundDouble FL
@exitfire401 FL

Some folks had indicated they will be on holiday/away for periods of time so I tried to factor that in mind. If you are expecting that you will not be around when the IEMs are coming your way, just let me know and I can make adjustments.

Already have a Pola and 39 on the east coast so they will go out soon. The west coast pair will head out this upcoming Monday, 10/28.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

If you're still taking people for the tour I would love to try these out.
Shoot me a PM and I can most definitely try to fit you in!

Oct 25, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #52 of 93
will notifications for shipping be done via here in the thread, PM, or email?

Oct 25, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #54 of 93
Hey guys, thanks for waiting and being patient. Getting this tour setup right around the holidays has been little hectic but managed to get the hard part out of the way!

We will send out 2 pairs of the Pola and the Pola 39 at the same time. I have divided it up so we have an east coast and a west coast pair going around.

East Coast:
@PeteSTRADAMUS NJ
@Darkestred NJ
@Niyologist NY
@rantng NY
@Libertad CT
@warriorpoet MI
@ngoshawk MO

West Coast
@alpha421 WA
@Punslayer ID
@akared CO
@wormsdriver TX
@shoubhik WA
@SoundDouble FL
@exitfire401 FL

Some folks had indicated they will be on holiday/away for periods of time so I tried to factor that in mind. If you are expecting that you will not be around when the IEMs are coming your way, just let me know and I can make adjustments.

Already have a Pola and 39 on the east coast so they will go out soon. The west coast pair will head out this upcoming Monday, 10/28.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Shoot me a PM and I can most definitely try to fit you in!
PM sent. Thanks for the opportunity!

Oct 25, 2019 at 8:18 PM Post #55 of 93
will notifications for shipping be done via here in the thread, PM, or email?
Looks like as of now, email. I received tracking information for my turn. Very exciting times.
Yup email, going forward I think I will also try to get in contact with the next recipient by PM first or email to just make sure there will also be someone available to receive the package!

PM sent. Thanks for the opportunity!
Thanks!

Oct 29, 2019 at 8:16 PM Post #60 of 93
36BAECCA-0876-4BE2-A253-863E2A622789.jpeg 1A6960DB-794A-4B18-9343-9AB86ED13F7A.jpeg I would like to thank @TSAVAlan for the opportunity to listen to both AAW’s Pola39 and Shozy.

Gear used - AK Kann and Tidal HiFi and Flac.
I’ll keep my impressions short because I was a little overwhelmed with the amount of iem’s I received at home. I’m a more experienced listener with the full-size models and not in ear models.

Pola39 sounded really good out of the AK Kann it was nicely balanced with a pretty nice soundstage, the highs were nice and crisp. The lows weren’t so powerful and the mids were smooth too.

Shozy had a little more bass impact, but also sounded a little more V-shaped and the highs were kind of nice too.

In conclusion I liked both models and they were both really, really comfortable with the foam tips. I’m not a fan of silicone.

Thank you, this was my first foray into in-ear models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back