A Student's Attempt at the Plasmasonic Headphones.
Aug 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #31 of 57
Quote:
which part? if O3 creates a volatile environment that can literally set fire to normally safe gases, particles in the air, petrochemicals in plastics perhaps? or put a turbo on actually dangerous reactions; meanwhile very high voltage can and will be literally tearing the air apart around you … well … need I go on?

the second part was regarding my confusion at you analyzing and debunking the details of what was quite obviously a fairly impromptu joke, as if it was a theory I was putting forward, if its that part you dont get i'm afraid I cant help you.

in other words lighten the **** up
L3000.gif

Ah~ ok that makes sense now.
Well the concentrations of O3 I'm dealing with here is actually very small, I didn't even small ozone during my last test so no worries there.
(And yes, my sense of smell still works.)

Quote:
qusp, you're being melodramatic, few weeks ago we were working with 750W liquid oxygen ozone generator in poorly ventiated basement and we had some let's say "accidents" happening and nothing spontaneously combusted or anything else happened... well except the  horrible stench. 
cool.gif

If you don't smell it there is nothing to worry.

What on earth were you doing with that??

Either that or your sense of smell is already damaged.........

Aug 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #32 of 57
At this point, I think we're going to want some sort of daily update. Not that you have to make any progress or anything. Just let us know you're still breathing 
cool.gif

Aug 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #33 of 57
qusp, you're being melodramatic, few weeks ago we were working with 750W liquid oxygen ozone generator in poorly ventiated basement and we had some let's say "accidents" happening and nothing spontaneously combusted or anything else happened... well except the  horrible stench. :cool:
If you don't smell it there is nothing to worry.

Now I remember why Eastern European worksmanship has a bad reputation here in the Netherlands.

(I kid, I kid :wink:)

Aug 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM Post #35 of 57
b1o2r3i4s5: it was in-situ research, so we were moving with everithing everyfew seconds, so it was quite hazardous. Apart from me there was one guy and two ladies and they smelled the same as me. 
wink.gif

Tilpo: it may be the same reason I'm always saying "If you wanna something you gotta do it yourself!" (not kidding) 

Aug 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #37 of 57
Quote:
Someone willing to die for audio  SCIENCE ...there is some word in between insane and awesome, and I can't  find it, but that's what this is  
atsmile.gif

FTFY.
and yeah, there are many who's willing do die for science.
Though I'm not one of them... yet. (It'd be kinda nice if I died for science in my 80's or 90's)

Aug 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #39 of 57
Quote:
Well I mean, no offense, but it has already been done...

If you're referring to my project, I know. (My design is based on the Plasmasonic1 Rig)

but if you're talking about dying for audio, then... I pity the fool.

Aug 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #41 of 57
Quote:
No I mean, are you really doing anything "for science" if it's already be done?

I'm not trying to undermine the significance of your work, just curious about your motive.

Well something like this hasn't been done in decades (not in records at least).
So it'd be interesting to see if some of those claims were true, Also most documentation lacks detail and results. 

Aug 9, 2012 at 3:51 AM Post #44 of 57
good luck with your project bro! (i dont have any idea what the heck you are doing xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back