A Pair of HP-1000's just went for $45.00 on Ebay!
Oct 25, 2006 at 11:16 AM Post #241 of 283
Oh for ****s sake,

First off, yes I was being very much an ******* in doing that, but when you sell something on ebay and the auction closes that is it. It is done and you have to live with your mistakes, whether you like them or not. It was too bad for the guy, and I just wanted to let him know his thoughtlessness for letting those go at such a price.

Now for him to close the auction and screw over the guy who originally won is absolutely pathetic. That is on a level or worse than what I did in sending him that message, and that guy deserves every damn cent he has to pay in re-listing fees for breaking ebay policy and robbing the initial winner of his prize. It was NOT my intention for this to happen, and I am truly sorry to the guy who lost out on these. That doesn't mean anything at this point really but I thought I would let you know anyways. I sent the seller a message notifying him that is was completely ****ed of him to close the auction out of stupidity and greed and screw the winner like that, and that I hope he learns a harsh lesson incurring all those re-listing fees not to **** people around on ebay. I did not think that once an auction was closed and WON that it could be cancelled, I have made some mistakes there before and once the auctions closed I paid for them like I should have for not being smarter.

And to all of you who think I would just vanish and dissapear without another word again you can just **** right off. I posted this what, YESTERDAY? I don't just sit on these bloody forums all day like some of you.

Anyways, I will take my leave now as I should. You all have a fun time whining and pissing a 12 page river over a pair of "might have been's"

Good day .

Oct 25, 2006 at 11:18 AM Post #242 of 283
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff.h
Oh for ****s sake,

First off, yes I was being very much an ******* in doing that, but when you sell something on ebay and the auction closes that is it. It is done and you have to live with your mistakes, whether you like them or not. It was too bad for the guy, and I just wanted to let him know his thoughtlessness for letting those go at such a price.

Now for him to close the auction and screw over the guy who originally won is absolutely pathetic. That is on a level or worse than what I did in sending him that message, and that guy deserves every damn cent he has to pay in re-listing fees for breaking ebay policy and robbing the initial winner of his prize. It was NOT my intention for this to happen, and I am truly sorry to the guy who lost out on these. That doesn't mean anything at this point really but I thought I would let you know anyways. I sent the seller a message notifying him that is was completely ****ed of him to close the auction out of stupidity and greed and screw the winner like that, and that I hope he learns a harsh lesson incurring all those re-listing fees not to **** people around on ebay. I did not think that once an auction was closed and WON that it could be cancelled, I have made some mistakes there before and once the auctions closed I paid for them like I should have for not being smarter.

And to all of you who think I would just vanish and dissapear without another word again you can just **** right off. I posted this what, YESTERDAY? I don't just sit on these bloody forums all day like some of you.

Anyways, I will take my leave now as I should. You all have a fun time whining and pissing a 12 page river over a pair of "might have been's"

Good day .

No.. YOU screwed that buyer

Ignorance is bliss

Oct 25, 2006 at 11:24 AM Post #243 of 283
Quote:

Oh for ****s sake,

Good day .

No matter what your justifications are in doing that and that the seller ultimately has to be responsible personally, that doesn't absolve you of anything considering that you basically chided the seller of his ignorance and goaded him into reversing the sale with the '$2500' comment of yours. In any case if you do still think that the forum over reacted, well then I guess its kinda useless for Head-Fi'ers to say any further...

Oct 25, 2006 at 11:55 AM Post #244 of 283
Quote:

I did not think that once an auction was closed and WON that it could be cancelled, I have made some mistakes there before and once the auctions closed I paid for them like I should have for not being smarter.

rofl...yeah right...you sir should be made a judge for the special olympics.

Oct 25, 2006 at 12:01 PM Post #245 of 283
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firevortex
..you sir should be made a judge for the special olympics.

excuse me?

Oct 25, 2006 at 12:41 PM Post #247 of 283
There have been a lot of stupid threads on Head-Fi but this one takes the cake.
rolleyes.gif
Someone please lock/delete this thread before it makes this forum even more of a mockery than it already is.

Oct 25, 2006 at 12:42 PM Post #248 of 283
Quote:

Oh for ****s sake,

Good day .

The only reason the buyer got screwed and this thread spiraled into this drama is because of one careless and thoughtless action by one individual...YOU!

Oct 25, 2006 at 1:05 PM Post #249 of 283
Quote:

your excused?

that would be 'you're excused'
evil_smiley.gif

I still don't get the reference:
Quote:

..you sir should be made a judge for the special olympics.

Oct 25, 2006 at 1:09 PM Post #250 of 283
maybe he meant something like this?

ArguingOnNet.jpg

can we please just let this thread die?

Oct 25, 2006 at 1:29 PM Post #252 of 283
Quote:

Oh for ****s sake,

Good day .

Wow..I'm really disappointed with this guy....

you are blaming the seller for EVERYTHING, when it's u who should be really blamed of....

Oct 25, 2006 at 1:45 PM Post #253 of 283
Quote:

Originally Posted by nichifanlema
Wow..I'm really disappointed with this guy....

you are blaming the seller for EVERYTHING, when it's u who should be really blamed of....

well, while jeff shouldent have done what he did, the seller is the one breaking the contract of the auction...

Oct 25, 2006 at 1:49 PM Post #254 of 283
There's alot of people in this thread who really need to get a life and stop whinging about an ebay sale. The guy who won and had the seller reneg on the sale cares less about the whole ordeal than most of the guys who've had a jolly old time attacking Jeff for a random comment..

You've got some pretty messed up priorities in your life if you've managed to get all worked up over something this petty. There's a million other problems that are immeasurably worse in the world like third world famine, Somali conflict and genocide in Darfur..

Who cares about some frigging headphones on eBay. Get some perspective and get over it.
mad.gif

Oct 25, 2006 at 2:06 PM Post #255 of 283
Quote:

hahaha nice!!!

I sent the guy a message telling him I (and many others) would have bought them for $2500, then told him I hope that $50 goes to good use!

Sticking the knife into him with the "then told him I hope that $50 goes to good use!" was a nice touch.

Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back