a nod to someone who has served us well
May 27, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #347 of 372
Enjoy it all, you deserve it
smily_headphones1.gif

May 27, 2009 at 2:32 AM Post #349 of 372
Thanks for the great designs and support. I learn so much from building and tinkering with your stuff Alex.
Enjoy the small "Thank you", I'm gonna go listen to the EHHA now LOL.
atsmile.gif

Thank you too Donald for providing the locomotion for all this and keeping us informed, and yoo too Smeggy, still can't get over how good those cans look.

May 27, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #351 of 372
Quote:

Originally Posted by digger945 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the great designs. I learn so much from building and tinkering with your stuff Alex.
Enjoy the small "Thank you", I'm gonna go listen to the EHHA now LOL.
atsmile.gif

Thank you too Donald for providing the locomotion for all this and keeping us informed, and yoo too Smeggy, still can't get over how good those cans look.

heheh..same here..am going to listen to the EHHA as well..
Thanks Alex for all the beautiful work..Thanks Don for facilitating this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heh, I have two awesome amps because of you!

I have 2 as well, soon to be 3 and maybe 4 with the poormans.

May 27, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #352 of 372
It's well deserved, Alex. Thank you for your contributions to the community. I hope you enjoy listening to the headphones and playing with the Eagle upgrade.

So, you do know that you now have to post in your own threads about how the headphones mate with your amps.
smily_headphones1.gif
I know I'm dying to hear more about orthos and the AD on those 2 specific amps, as I've always been more Beyer than anything else.

May 27, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #353 of 372
Very Cool!

May 27, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #354 of 372
Your great designs are thanks enough - I'm really happy to have been a part of this.

Thanks again for the SOHA, CK²-III and Bijou...and who knows what else in the future?
wink.gif

May 27, 2009 at 4:22 AM Post #355 of 372
Yay! I'm glad you liked the package Alex. Thanks to Don for organizing this. It's a small gesture from us compared to all the joy you've given us.

Like the others, I can't wait to hear how you like the headphones with your amps.

May 27, 2009 at 11:04 AM Post #358 of 372
Just to echo what everyone else has said... We should be thanking you, this small token is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the well of enjoyment/happiness/knowledge your designs and gracious troubleshooting have brought to myself and many others here. I hope you enjoy the gifts. Cheers!
beerchug.gif

OH, and this thread is useless without pics!

May 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM Post #359 of 372
Again an echo of appreciation Alex for what you've done & contributed over the years.

We're happy you're happy with our token of thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back