A new high end player: Colorfly
Feb 18, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #278 of 356

Quote:
Hi, Well I was interested in this player since i will need a portable digital transport for the jh3a (and i want one that does not just play wav but at least flac as well) but this one just seems too expensive and big for just that purpose. Now rooting for th enew fiio. Greetings, Anouk,

It doesn't have LO so don't worry about it.

Feb 19, 2011 at 3:17 AM Post #279 of 356
Well...I was supposed to get one but I am still waiting for my review sample.
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 19, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #280 of 356

Quote:
Well...I was supposed to get one but I am still waiting for my review sample.
confused_face_2.gif

I'm showing yours shipped from HK Post 2 months ago.  Should be here any year now.  Cough, cough.  
rolleyes.gif
  (Sflo2 owners get it...or perhaps not!  
etysmile.gif
)

Feb 19, 2011 at 3:50 AM Post #281 of 356

Quote:
If anyone is thinking of buying one of these Colorfly things, please pm me as I have just perfected an upgrade to it using my 3 year old nephew's lego, which I call The Craptasm(tm). It's amp and dac are made of pure plasticine and it can downsample 96 and 192 files to zero with the simple slide of a paperclip sellotaped to the bottom. The Craptasm(tm) comes with modded ipod earbuds (I have cut the wires off the buds to improve portability) bundled for free at $1759 plus shipping.  Optional four minute warranty is also available based on a sliding scale calculated by my high tech algorithmic gullibility/wages index .

Quoted for glory 
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2011 at 4:18 AM Post #285 of 356

Quote:
I miss Bennyboy71's sarcasm.

Same.  Sarcasm, among other qualities is a seriously diminishing resource around these parts recently.

Wow.  That is certainly a case where RMAA comes in handy.  Holy cow.  200hz?!  6khz w/ the TF10?  I'm very much a listen before judging kind of Head-fier but that is scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back