[A 'Mini-Con'!] Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 21st, 2017 Impressions
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2017 at 3:01 AM Post #16 of 53
Things I have learned from this meet. I need more headphones I believe my next purchase will be the HE-6. I need to bring pre-loaded music on a tablet and run it to my stack and leave it open for anyone to come by and just mess with the stack so I can wander around the room and socialize as so many people have great stories and knowledge that I want to absorb. Every time I see that EC balancing act I get ideas that perhaps my kid should fund her own college I need more gear (this is sarcasm but it is a great idea).

I think we should aim for every 6 months. I know it is a lot of work and a lot of stress so keep this as a selfish and greedy statement on my part and not a sane demand by any means. Again thank you so much for doing this and keeping it going. I have been attending since last January of 16 and this group and meetup really has solidified my enjoyment of this aspect of my audio hobby

Oct 23, 2017 at 3:06 AM Post #17 of 53
Anyone interested in trading their HD800 for my LCD2.2? I am considering changing camps from Audeze to play the HD800 mod game.

Oct 23, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #23 of 53
I'd be game even during March madness.

Me too.
I’ll regroup with Joe and Chris after a while and see what everyone thinks. It seems like most are raring for another meet sooner then a year. I know I’m in for another in 6 months.

Oct 23, 2017 at 11:58 AM Post #24 of 53
Dang, I just looked to see who’s lurking in this thread and LOL when I noticed 12 people. We need some impressions and pictures.
Interesting.

Oct 23, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #29 of 53
Hah, funny joke. 6 months sounds like a good plan to me. Just the right amount.
imgres1.jpeg

More pictures coming sometime in the next day or so!

Oct 23, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #30 of 53
HAHA wow... that is quite the change. What drove this decision?
Just looking to do something new. Plus, pressure from my Seattle HeadFi friends that have perfected the HD800 tweaks so that I can hear what they have accomplished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back