A little about the Shozy Alien
Apr 16, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #3,092 of 3,124
You guys are LAGGARDS! (sorry if it sounds offensive)

have preorders shipped? ...:confused_face_2:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHZBmF8mk4[/VIDEO]

Apr 16, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #3,093 of 3,124

curve.JPG

You guys are LAGGARDS! (sorry if it sounds offensive)
c86be4c0d082e7a0ee35372fb34768f224c0fde77ae13433a84b1dbff86dd8ff.jpg

Hahaha yes, but it actually is a good thing for my money and time management
biggrin.gif

Apr 24, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #3,097 of 3,124
I'm actually really liking the Magic and the Alien, taking down my sale listing for now lol. The Magic might sound a little thin in comparison to some other amps including the Shadow, though not by much, but damn can this thing articulate individual sounds! In combination with the Alien's dense notes and separation it's really something.

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:19 AM Post #3,098 of 3,124
I'm actually really liking the Magic and the Alien, taking down my sale listing for now lol. The Magic might sound a little thin in comparison to some other amps including the Shadow, though not by much, but damn can this thing articulate individual sounds! In combination with the Alien's dense notes and separation it's really something.

PCM-D1 lineout to Magic, try this combo if you have a chance =)
(lotoo paw gold has a good lineout too)

May 4, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #3,100 of 3,124
Share a bit of my thought after A-Bing the Shozy Alien gold with Aune M1s.
The test was done through my K10 and Aune B1.

The M1S has a clearer, darker back ground, a little wider sound stage and a more solid bass. Detail is better, too.

The Alien has more holographic sound (Better height and instrument placement.) But the thing push me to buy the Alien is how vocal was rendered. It feels much more emotionally, like it show you how the singer feel when she was singing the song I could felt the goose bump through my skin.
The M1S is drier and I feel like it was too technical for my taste.

May 5, 2017 at 4:59 AM Post #3,101 of 3,124
For me Alien Gold have better detail than Aune M1s. And other I agree with @kissmevn.

May 5, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #3,102 of 3,124
Share a bit of my thought after A-Bing the Shozy Alien gold with Aune M1s.
The test was done through my K10 and Aune B1.

The M1S has a clearer, darker back ground, a little wider sound stage and a more solid bass. Detail is better, too.

The Alien has more holographic sound (Better height and instrument placement.) But the thing push me to buy the Alien is how vocal was rendered. It feels much more emotionally, like it show you how the singer feel when she was singing the song I could felt the goose bump through my skin.
The M1S is drier and I feel like it was too technical for my taste.

Interesting.... Was the Aune M1s on latest current firmware? It was mentioned from earlier review I had read that on older firmware, the 3.5mm single ended headphone out was 'bad' but the 2.5mm balance out was a different story.

May 6, 2017 at 4:18 AM Post #3,104 of 3,124
Aune M1s on balanced out sounds different than unbalanced, but Alien no balanced out, than only compare on unbalanced. For me Alien Gold better than M1s, because more holographic and emotionally sound.

Now I waiting to Alien+ to check, and I very curious sound signature and details.

May 29, 2017 at 8:43 PM Post #3,105 of 3,124
Earsonics ES2 way more mids forward than my usual preference but combined w/ Alien presentation, very enjoyable smooth & easy sound.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back