A little about the Shozy Alien
Mar 23, 2017 at 5:33 AM Post #3,076 of 3,124
It is a true audiophiles DAP.

You just hooked me.

beerchug.gif

Mar 27, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #3,080 of 3,124
I was trying to charge the alien gold today, I put the charging cable in the right way but there was no resistance. I was in shock to see that the center part of the micro usb cable inside the shozy alien broke and now inside the player. damn. 

Is there anyway I can repair this?

Mar 27, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #3,081 of 3,124
I was trying to charge the alien gold today, I put the charging cable in the right way but there was no resistance. I was in shock to see that the center part of the micro usb cable inside the shozy alien broke and now inside the player. damn. 

Is there anyway I can repair this?

it is a common micro usb jack and cheapest way is to find a phone repair agent to solder another new one on it or take out the battery and ship it back to us for servicing

Mar 29, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #3,082 of 3,124
it is a common micro usb jack and cheapest way is to find a phone repair agent to solder another new one on it or take out the battery and ship it back to us for servicing

Went to a phone repair shop today and fixed it. Took 400tk (5$), 

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #3,085 of 3,124
  Never letting you go again Alien! This thing is more magical than Disneyland.. That soundstage, the bass, the PRaT! I swear, there will never be a better sounding DAP for IEMs. It's just killing it with my CK10 and UM3X. I don't even mind the UI and could probably live with the hiss. Still, I got a Glacier coming in hot. Here's hoping for one hell of a soundstage :wink:

it bass better than detail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back