A dream came true with the Andromeda Gold Ti
Nov 11, 2021 at 6:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Drue

Head-Fier
Ever since Campfire Audio announced the Ara I knew I wanted an Andromeda in the gorgeous titanium shell, let alone the Gold! It was a dream that was never meant to come true. I was fortunate enough to purchase a pair of these during the Multiverse event a couple weeks ago. I am a big time Campfire fan.

The Andromeda Golds deserve all the praise they receive. I describe them as tastefully neutral. They are a joy to listen with and I am very happy to be 1 of the 30 owners.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 20211111_122311.jpg
    20211111_122311.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Dec 13, 2021 at 8:46 PM Post #2 of 6
I couldn’t agree more! I was sad to sell my 1st gen Andromeda’s years back to fund another iem buy. I have slowly built a nice Campfire Audio collection since then but the Gold-Ti’s are the crowning jewel. I enjoy the neutrality and even presentation that is derived from the Ara’s, the ultra silky smooth roundness from the Nova’s, the clean mids from the Orion’s, and the fun sound of the comets. However the way that the Gold-Ti’s present music is just so right in that they bring out the soul of the music so you can feel it and let it move you. I’m happy I broke the bank on these and I finally have the Andromeda’s that I didn’t know would ever exist. Well done indeed Campfire Audio!

Dec 14, 2021 at 6:32 AM Post #3 of 6
I am so bummed I missed these :frowning2:

Dec 15, 2021 at 1:23 PM Post #4 of 6
Beautiful stuff bud.

I would love to have one of these one days, in the future.

Nov 20, 2022 at 2:15 PM Post #6 of 6
Ever since Campfire Audio announced the Ara I knew I wanted an Andromeda in the gorgeous titanium shell, let alone the Gold! It was a dream that was never meant to come true. I was fortunate enough to purchase a pair of these during the Multiverse event a couple weeks ago. I am a big time Campfire fan.

The Andromeda Golds deserve all the praise they receive. I describe them as tastefully neutral. They are a joy to listen with and I am very happy to be 1 of the 30 owners.

Thank you!
Everyone has a dream. He goes to it to make it come true. I recently read about the american dream, using https://edubirdie.com/examples/american-dream/ to do so. I finally understood what it is to the fullest extent. I also got my wish with Andromeda. I use them and am very satisfied. Even if they break, I will still get new ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back