A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
May 8, 2021 at 7:05 AM Post #5,900 of 6,509
Good to see you again Mr Jazz @jazzfan - hope that you are keeping well over there in San Fransico?

I have been to your great city a few times and really enjoyed it, though that was back in the early and mid 90's - so a lot has probably changed over the years.

BTW, I posted a concert recorded last night in Dublin and I reckon that it is well worth a listen, even for someone who might not be into claassical music.

Click Here

Last edited:
May 8, 2021 at 8:02 AM Post #5,902 of 6,509

Celtic Woman "Sometimes a Prayer Will Do" - Susan McFadden

1620477686084.png

Last edited:
May 9, 2021 at 5:11 AM Post #5,908 of 6,509
Good to see you again Mr Jazz @jazzfan - hope that you are keeping well over there in San Fransico?

I have been to your great city a few times and really enjoyed it, though that was back in the early and mid 90's - so a lot has probably changed over the years.

BTW, I posted a concert recorded last night in Dublin and I reckon that it is well worth a listen, even for someone who might not be into claassical music.

Click Here

Thanks for the warm welcome and the link. Glad to be back. Thankfully things are going well and I'm looking forward to getting out more.

I don't believe I've posted this before. It's chill and I like it.

FC Kahuna - Hayling [Official Video]

May 9, 2021 at 9:59 AM Post #5,909 of 6,509

Wherever You Go - Lola Lennox ft. her mother Annie Lennox with the BBC Concert Orchestra (Radio 2 House Music)

Eurythmics "Here Comes The Rain Again" live 46664 THE EVENT - Cape Town 2003​

Eurythmics 'The Miracle Of Love' 1987​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back