A beta firmware for M11/M11PRO/M15
Mar 19, 2020 at 8:01 AM Post #16 of 95
Sorry if this is a dumb question but will this be released as a "normal" update in due course? If so approximately how long will it be before I can install it from the normal update method?? Thanks anyone..

Mar 19, 2020 at 8:18 AM Post #17 of 95
Sorry if this is a dumb question but will this be released as a "normal" update in due course? If so approximately how long will it be before I can install it from the normal update method?? Thanks anyone..
FiiO mentions "The official version is expected to be released at the end of March. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated" at the bottom of their first post.

Mar 20, 2020 at 5:59 AM Post #19 of 95
Has anyone had any issue getting UAPP to work? I applied the new firmware - no problems, Fiio Music working fine so far, Play Store!
UAPP in the play store wanted me to pay again (even though it was detected when I looked in My Apps and Games/Not Installed) so I extracted the APK from my phone and installed that. Didn't work.
Went back to the Play Store where it now knew I had UAPP installed. Uninstalled from there. Had the option now to install without additional payment. Did that.
UAPP says there is an issue with validation.
Anyone else had this and found a solution?
(Just in case there's any doubt, the UAPP on my phone is a legit, paid for version from the Play Store. I have bought it!)

Mar 20, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #20 of 95
Has anyone had any issue getting UAPP to work? I applied the new firmware - no problems, Fiio Music working fine so far, Play Store!
UAPP in the play store wanted me to pay again (even though it was detected when I looked in My Apps and Games/Not Installed) so I extracted the APK from my phone and installed that. Didn't work.
Went back to the Play Store where it now knew I had UAPP installed. Uninstalled from there. Had the option now to install without additional payment. Did that.
UAPP says there is an issue with validation.
Anyone else had this and found a solution?
(Just in case there's any doubt, the UAPP on my phone is a legit, paid for version from the Play Store. I have bought it!)

*update* UAPP Developer informed me that Google changed something the new Play Store update 19.3.26 so that UAPP's license check no longer works. A new UAPP release is on its way and should become available soon .. Great work by @Davy Wentzler ... Kudos to a great and alert / highly responsive developer..!!

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020 at 8:54 AM Post #21 of 95
*update* UAPP Developer informed me that Google changed something the new Play Store update 19.3.26 so that UAPP's license check no longer works. A new UAPP release is on its way and should become available soon .. Great work by @Davy Wentzler ... Kudos to a great and alert / highly responsive developer..!!

Thanks so much for passing this on. I agree, excellent response from the Dev, for an already excellent app

Mar 20, 2020 at 8:56 AM Post #22 of 95
Thanks so much for passing this on. I agree, excellent response from the Dev, for an already excellent app

The update to UAPP just popped up in the Google Play store .. And works ..!

Mar 20, 2020 at 9:12 AM Post #23 of 95
Mar 20, 2020 at 11:35 AM Post #24 of 95
Mar 20, 2020 at 12:35 PM Post #26 of 95
General question. Is there any benefit streaming music from UAPP instead of the tidal application?

If you pay to unlock the parametric EQ in UAPP, then you can help shift the sound to your liking.

Does this new firmware allow google purchase authentication?

Mar 20, 2020 at 1:04 PM Post #27 of 95
FiiO mentions "The official version is expected to be released at the end of March. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated" at the bottom of their first post.
Thanks, sorry, I said it was a dumb question..!! I missed it...appreciate your answer.

Mar 23, 2020 at 10:02 PM Post #30 of 95
Sorry @FiiO - but it is still not gapless playback for DSD.

I have converted an SACD ISO to DSF files - Marvin Gaye's "What's Going On" album. The transition between tracks still has a very audible bump between them.

DFF files are not an option, nor are ISO's - because you can't change the metadeta on them, so they screw up the library sorting, ending up as "Unknown Albums".

Sorry - but I have to switch back to Neutron for the time being!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back