Mar 13, 2020 at 11:30 PM
As we have received feedback from our users that the UAPP failed to be downloaded from Google Play, we tried to resolve it right away, and here comes the latest firmware.
You can download from the below links:
How to update the firmware: Download the firmware file then copy the firmware package file to the micro SD card; Open "Technical Support" app on the player, enter the "Firmware Update" menu, and select the firmware package file to upgrade.
It contains the following features:
1. Added Google Play framework, and you can successfully download UAPP in Play Store now (If you do not need it, you can unistall it in Settings->Apps ->Google Play services.)
2. Added grouping tracks by Album Artist category, you can go to FiiO Music Settings->Artist list Display to select what you like. (Note this upgrade requires a database update, please wait patiently for it to complete)
3. Added a new feature of scrolling displaying the currently played track while in a playlist;
4. Added FiiO Music widget, long press the homepage to pop up widget lists, and then choose FiiO Music to put it on the homepage.
5. Added a new feature of prompting to select whether to erase the internal storage when performing a factory reset;
6. Added a new feature of automatically pausing the playback after playing for 2 minutes without any headphones plugged, so as to avoid triggering playback by mistakes.
7. Improved the sorting by Artist (now the articles 'the, a, an' at the beginning of the names will be ignored);
8. Fixed the issue where the Gapless playback would not work when playing DSD tracks;
9. Fixed the issue where there might be noise when playing in Tidal with All to DSD set to ON;
10. Fixed the issue where the WiFi connection might drop when the screen is locked;
11. Added displaying volume level numbers, you can turn on it in Settings->Display->Volume display (Only for M15).
Notice: this version is still under beta testing phase. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. The official version is expected to be released at the end of March. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.