AÜR AUDIO IEMs
May 12, 2023 at 6:00 PM Post #1,052 of 3,794
So excited to get my NPs, just got word they're being created!

May 12, 2023 at 6:09 PM Post #1,053 of 3,794
So excited to get my NPs, just got word they're being created!
Awesome! EXCITED for you!! I can’t wait until I receive this email from Aur!!!

May 12, 2023 at 6:15 PM Post #1,054 of 3,794
Awesome! EXCITED for you!! I can’t wait until I receive this email from Aur!!!
And following soon, hopefully, is the singularity! Do you already have it!?

May 12, 2023 at 6:25 PM Post #1,055 of 3,794
And following soon, hopefully, is the singularity! Do you already have it!?
No not yet. They haven’t started shipping them. Supposedly end of this month….🙏🏼🤞🏼

May 12, 2023 at 6:35 PM Post #1,056 of 3,794
No not yet. They haven’t started shipping them. Supposedly end of this month….🙏🏼🤞🏼
Okay I guess we're all waiting...in the meantime, while I wait, I'm loving the softears tremolo with Penon Leo Plus!
20230512_153138.jpg

May 13, 2023 at 5:01 AM Post #1,060 of 3,794
From the AüR Audio FB page...

For the ones getting Alita. Give it time to brain burn, it will not wow you from the onset like the Neon Pro but trust me when you put it through its paces you'll realize how detailed the Alita is. And as someone who owns an SR8 (current hotness), the Alita is still a level better tuned, IMHO.

I think this is a very important point. The NP and Alita are so distinct it's hard to hear them together and appreciate the appeal of Alita. I find the Alita resolves more detail despite having a more relaxed treble presentation (and less BA's...) versus SR8. It's a bit more forward in the pinna region too so does some vocals better.

Who gives the best sense of space, has a wider and deeper stage, best imaging - SR8 or Alita?

I haven't A-B'ed directly but from memory Alita has better depth and imaging, and SR8 may have a wider stage...all very subjective and probably only marginal differences.

Last edited:
May 17, 2023 at 12:41 AM Post #1,061 of 3,794
I think this is a very important point. The NP and Alita are so distinct it's hard to hear them together and appreciate the appeal of Alita. I find the Alita resolves more detail despite having a more relaxed treble presentation (and less BA's...) versus SR8. It's a bit more forward in the pinna region too so does some vocals better.

I haven't A-B'ed directly but from memory Alita has better depth and imaging, and SR8 may have a wider stage...all very subjective and probably only marginal differences.
After spending 2 weeks only listening to SR8 and 634ears LOAK OP during my trip at the end of April, then picking up the Alita. Its still my #1 when it comes to details, depth and the best when it comes to listening to my library of instrumentals/OSTs/Orchestra.

Its better than the Traillii like IEMs Ive compared it to. Impact, RGB (only 2-3 days of listening). The only one that is unique is the Mentaiwai due to its inclusion of a DD.

The Alita is still the best and is in the top of my rotation.

May 17, 2023 at 12:50 AM Post #1,062 of 3,794
Public service announcement.

Nicholas stated on their Facebook page about an hour ago that they have one set of Alita available for immediate delivery.

I was going to upgrade my Neon Pro order but decided to stick with the Neon Pro, I like the idea of a bit more energetic sound and based on pictures I think the fit of the Neon Pro will suit me better than the Alita.

May 17, 2023 at 2:01 AM Post #1,064 of 3,794
Because I love vocals. These will be my mistress tonight. Aure with Penon Space cable & Maruana ear tips.

20230516_214701.jpg
This whole album is simply fantastic with the Aure (and while I am a fan of any good music, I am not normally a fan of jazz): Herbie Hancock- Gershwin's world; especially this one (for me)

May 17, 2023 at 2:07 AM Post #1,065 of 3,794
This whole album is simply fantastic with the Aure (and while I am a fan of any good music, I am not normally a fan of jazz): Herbie Hancock- Gershwin's world; especially this one (for me)

Great album 👌

In overall the Aure is good with most music for me, I do listen to quite much jazz. At first I thought the Aure would be to mid forward for it, but no it hits just right.

Especially on smaller jazz recordings, going for big bands then NP is preferred.

What Aure does very good is giving fullness to the instruments often used in most jazz, brass instruments have detail and are forward without being shouty.

Strings have the DD on the Aure making it more organic and true to life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back