AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Mar 20, 2023 at 5:35 PM Post #466 of 3,794
Coming form Norway having seen the Aurora lights so many times, I need to own the Aurora :beerchug:

And as still a secret, we are awaiting both end-tuning and price to be released. Keeping us hyped meanwhile. At least I will have my own Aure soon, can see how Abel has tuned this IEM. Don't doubt its capability after hearing the impressions from fellow enthusiasts.

Mar 20, 2023 at 5:59 PM Post #467 of 3,794
Coming form Norway having seen the Aurora lights so many times, I need to own the Aurora :beerchug:

And as still a secret, we are awaiting both end-tuning and price to be released. Keeping us hyped meanwhile. At least I will have my own Aure soon, can see how Abel has tuned this IEM. Don't doubt its capability after hearing the impressions from fellow enthusiasts.

Aure will be a interesting one coming from the Neon Pro. Get your vocal/instrumental tracks out and enjoy a bit more of the midrange!

Mar 20, 2023 at 6:18 PM Post #468 of 3,794
Aure will be a interesting one coming from the Neon Pro. Get your vocal/instrumental tracks out and enjoy a bit more of the midrange!
Hell, I just listened to my IE900 vs the NP for the first time and the latters mids and treble already gave me goosebumps. How should I stand even more of that when my Aure arrives? :wink:

Mar 20, 2023 at 6:20 PM Post #469 of 3,794
Mar 20, 2023 at 6:24 PM Post #470 of 3,794

Great thing is that it'll be tuned differently than the Aure so it won't be the same. Aurora has that DD bass which I prefer over BA bass and listening to Abel's tuning it'll be coherent and I'm sure the dynamics and transients will be natural. I cannot wait to hear how this is tuned.

Mar 20, 2023 at 7:11 PM Post #471 of 3,794
Neon Pro is so very versatile, with the switch off its a very natural sounding IEM with soul than can play everything in my library. Push the switch and the bass gets a good boost (says that its 3dB but I would have believed more) making even most bass head people satisfied. Even when boosted its well controlled and gives especially the mid bass more presence.

But its not all about bass, mids are smooth, energetic and never fatiguing. Treble has no piercing and annoying peaks, while still keeping itself highly detailed.

You know you have found a gem when you start to dislike some of your old sets more and more, only going to the newest member week after week.
Congrats you simply nailed it!

Mar 20, 2023 at 7:25 PM Post #472 of 3,794
Great thing is that it'll be tuned differently than the Aure so it won't be the same. Aurora has that DD bass which I prefer over BA bass and listening to Abel's tuning it'll be coherent and I'm sure the dynamics and transients will be natural. I cannot wait to hear how this is tuned.
Will it be a hybrid or all dynamic driver?

Mar 20, 2023 at 8:24 PM Post #474 of 3,794
Will it be a hybrid or all dynamic driver?
Its gonna be a hybrid
What @Nosibilance posted. I don't have idea how many drivers it'll consist of all we know is that Abel went through many driver samples to find the right ones for the Aurora. So it'll be DD+BA hybrid. Information will likely be released in May when the IEM is released.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #475 of 3,794
An evening with Neon Pro and some of my favourite OSTs :)

_DSC3764.jpg

Mar 21, 2023 at 6:04 PM Post #476 of 3,794
Neon Pro with the bass switch on is actually tuned about the same as FATfreq Maestro SE, or perhaps FATfreq tuned it after AüR that we can never know.
I know many want the Maestro SE but price is to steep, here you get something similar for 700 instead 1900$.

The bass is still extremely impactful and extended on NP, so the Maestro almost looks insane. But I don't know as I never tested the Maestro SE.

Fatfreq NP.png

What I know is that I love Neon Pro, I appreciate it more for each days that goes.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2023 at 6:41 PM Post #477 of 3,794
Neon Pro with the bass switch on is actually tuned about the same as FATfreq Maestro SE, or perhaps FATfreq tuned it after AüR that we can never know.
I know many want the Maestro SE but price is to steep, here you get something similar for 700 instead 1900$.

The bass is still extremely impactful and extended on NP, so the Maestro almost looks insane. But I don't know as I never tested the Maestro SE.

Fatfreq NP.png

What I know is that I love Neon Pro, I appreciate more for each days that goes.
This is good news for me, as the Maestro SE is an almost exact copy of the Isabellae tuning with a brutal increase in bass.

graph 2.png

And I love the Isabellae. So I guess I'll love the Neon Pro... can't wait to

Mar 21, 2023 at 6:44 PM Post #478 of 3,794
An evening with Neon Pro and some of my favourite OSTs :)

Love that picture!

I miss UAPP... In my DX170 it works terrible, and I had to change it for Neutron.

Mar 21, 2023 at 7:04 PM Post #480 of 3,794

What I know is that I love Neon Pro, I appreciate more for each days that goes.
The original Neon came out in September 2021, way before fatfreq IEM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back