$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Feb 12, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #1,022 of 6,550
From what Calyx posted in their FB page, their pre-order price for Feb is 700k won (US$670) compared to the 950k won (US$900) retail price for their doemstic market.
It's up to each individual to decide whether the saving is worth the gamble, coz the retail price for international market is supposed to be US$999

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #1,023 of 6,550
  From what Calyx posted in their FB page, their pre-order price for Feb is 700k won (US$670) compared to the 950k won (US$900) retail price for their doemstic market.
It's up to each individual to decide whether the saving is worth the gamble, coz the retail price for international market is supposed to be US$999

so much price difference?!

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #1,024 of 6,550
Its on calyx facebook page written in Korean, you can copy and paste that into Google translate. Its no secret

They said they are workinf out the international price and will publish that later

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #1,025 of 6,550
Its on calyx facebook page written in Korean, you can copy and paste that into Google translate. Its no secret

They said they are workinf out the international price and will publish that later

Yep that is what I could gather from the communications, so we should be getting words from them about a promotion to come.

Feb 13, 2014 at 12:50 AM Post #1,026 of 6,550
I asked the calyx company and they sent me a email. 

if I buy it and send someone who live in overseas country, the warranty is expired. the only way is send me again, I ask a A/S to Calyx.

They are discussing about international warranty, shipping, etc. after they decide, then they start to sell internationally. 

Also they will be a promotion for overseas consumer.

I think it's better to wait than I buy it and send you. :)

Feb 13, 2014 at 12:57 AM Post #1,027 of 6,550

if I buy it and send someone who live in overseas country, the warranty is expired. the only way is send me again, I ask a A/S to Calyx.

They are discussing about international warranty, shipping, etc. after they decide, then they start to sell internationally. 

Thanks so much for asking Calyx on our behalf.
Hopefully the promotion price for their overseas customers (excl. shipping) aren't much different than their local promotion.

Feb 13, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #1,029 of 6,550

Thanks for helping!
But i think the international price will be much more expensive though. If I'm still interested for the February pre order can I still get it from you? :)

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #1,030 of 6,550

Thank you for the information mate, I will be waiting for this I guess.

Feb 13, 2014 at 4:02 AM Post #1,031 of 6,550

Truly appreciate your desire to help and for asking about us. As you indicated it sounds waiting for their promotion is the way to go.

Feb 13, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #1,032 of 6,550
Guys, click youkeom's post as helpful, he deserves it. Also he can be on the main page of head-fi with his entry and more people would see Calyx M and what is happening with Calyx team
happy_face1.gif

Feb 13, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #1,034 of 6,550

Thanks so much for asking Calyx on our behalf.
Hopefully the promotion price for their overseas customers (excl. shipping) aren't much different than their local promotion.

wow........ keep us posted dudes
L3000.gif

Feb 13, 2014 at 8:02 AM Post #1,035 of 6,550
Got a confirmation this am about a promotion for us living outside of Korea. They also mentioned that it was not initially extended because of issues with warranty and shipping. So that's excellent news, Calyx is getting attention and they know it. :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back