7Hz Impressions & Discussion
Nov 10, 2021 at 5:46 PM Post #601 of 4,269
Finally got notification that the Timeless from the first "Drop" shipped. Will be pairing it with a copper cable (LSC08) 4.4mm as this is my favorite go-to cable for most IEMs. Looking forward to hearing how it competes with the FD7.

Nov 10, 2021 at 6:48 PM Post #602 of 4,269
Nov 10, 2021 at 7:45 PM Post #603 of 4,269
Hidden???

Nov 10, 2021 at 10:06 PM Post #604 of 4,269
Lol. Most hyped IEM over the last several months and people are still trying to latch onto the popularity. We're already on page 41 here. Nice work.

I already own two of them. Maybe I'll check out your review. Or maybe not.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2021 at 10:14 PM Post #605 of 4,269
Nov 10, 2021 at 10:17 PM Post #607 of 4,269
That channel matching smh
Spoken by someone who has never heard the Timeless.

Thanks for your uninformed opinion.

I'm sorry, but I just can't abide by the opinion of someone who looks at some lines on a graph and thinks they know how something performs.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2021 at 10:19 PM Post #608 of 4,269
Spoken by someone who has never heard the Timeless.

Thanks for your uninformed opinion.
lol i’m sorry you’re so hurt about a stated fact in the article

Nov 10, 2021 at 10:24 PM Post #609 of 4,269
lol i’m sorry you’re so hurt about a stated fact in the article
Not hurt here. I own them and know what they sound like. I don't need to look at lines on a graph or read what someone else wrote. I'm sorry if that's how you get your "experience". But to me, your uninformed opinion is worthless. Sorry, but it's true.

Nov 10, 2021 at 10:27 PM Post #610 of 4,269
Not hurt here. I own them and know what they sound like. I don't need to look at lines on a graph or read what someone else wrote. I'm sorry if that's how you get your "experience". But to me, your uninformed opinion is worthless. Sorry, but it's true.
Exactly.

Nov 10, 2021 at 10:56 PM Post #611 of 4,269
Lol. Most hyped IEM over the last several months and people are still trying to latch onto the popularity. We're already on page 41 here. Nice work.

I already own two of them. Maybe I'll check out your review. Or maybe not.

Well known in Head-Fi perhaps but hardly spoken of in some other forums until recently. I won't claim to have found the 7Hz Timeless by any means. The title refers to the fact that there are plenty of so-called hidden gems but very few stand up to true scrutiny. The Timeless does.

Nov 11, 2021 at 1:33 AM Post #612 of 4,269
I just received mine last night. Loving them so far. One of the most enjoyable IEM's I've heard all year.

A&K KANN Alpha - Mid Gain - 4.4mm stock - Dekoni Bullets

I'd love to cable swap them too. I don't mind the stock 4.4mm for ergonomics but I'd love a nicer feeling/looking cable.

These sound exactly like Crinnacle describes them. Easily the best IEM I've heard under $500.

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021 at 1:39 AM Post #613 of 4,269
Here's my 7Hz Timeless review... just in time for Nov 11!

https://www.headphones.com/communit...-timeless-review-uncovering-a-real-hidden-gem

As the title suggests, I think it truly fits what we would call a hidden gem and I would actually recommend it over the MoonDrop Dusk for most people due to its price and fit.
Could you please tell me which nose your 7hz has?
There are now 2 versions:
1) With black foam inside (left image)
2) On the new ones, there are two gratings on the sound guide - under the outer one with large holes, a fine-mesh mesh (right image)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021 at 1:47 AM Post #615 of 4,269
Could you please tell me which nose your 7hz has?
There are now 2 versions:
1) With black foam inside (left image)
2) On the new ones, there are two gratings on the sound guide - under the outer one with large holes, a fine-mesh mesh (right image)
Mine is the one with the fine mesh on the inside, the right image.

I've heard of the potential that there are two different versions. However, I did not include it in my review as I'm not 100% sure if this is true or if it's a QC issue on the end of 7Hz. Nor am I sure if there are any actual sound quality differences as a result of the additional filter. It's hard to tell from graphs since the sample size is very low (typically n=1 or 2) and as you can see, even with my Timeless set, there's a channel imbalance in the treble. Furthermore, I would suggest that perhaps the fit and seal of the Timeless has a greater impact than the filter within the nozzle. I noted in my review that if I used different tips, the sound quality decreases significantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back