64 Audio | VAC Pro - maintenance tool for all in-ear devices
Jun 8, 2023 at 1:05 PM Post #32 of 71
Jun 8, 2023 at 3:13 PM Post #34 of 71
Well, if you have a couple IEM/CIEMs that cost a couple grand each, this is nothing. On the flip side, I've used Jodi Vac for over 5 yrs and replacement parts are easy to get since this was designed for hearing aids. If this was available when I was looking for vacuum, I would have bought it since it's got more power and cordless to boot. If this uses the same needles as Jodi Vac, then replacement parts would be easy to get as well.

Jun 8, 2023 at 3:20 PM Post #35 of 71
I thought 64 Audio was a good brand - But seems not. Have removed from my hot list.

Torben
Why? Because they make one product you don't like, doesn't make them a bad brand

Jun 8, 2023 at 3:42 PM Post #36 of 71
Makes me glad the Mest Indigos have removable screens for cleaning. I like the ideal but not at the price maybe under $100.00 it be worth it if you have a large collection.

Jun 8, 2023 at 5:39 PM Post #37 of 71
we released this in retaliation to Dyson releasing headphones. they stepped on our turf and now we're stepping on theirs.
Ok fine, you get a like...

Jun 8, 2023 at 6:40 PM Post #38 of 71
Jodi Vac + amazon needles and I can use the change to buy an IEM.

Jun 8, 2023 at 7:05 PM Post #39 of 71
This has a higher suction power than that unit, more comparable to their Pro unit which is much more similar in price to VAC Pro.
Are you sure about that? Jodi Consumer is rated at 20 inHg, same as your VAC Pro, and operates at 12V/1.5A. If VAC Pro is more powerful and have 80 mins of battery life, what kind of battery are we talking about, a 3000mAh 18650?

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2023 at 10:04 PM Post #41 of 71
Gee the amount of hate in this thread is trash. Get the **** over it.

The alternatives aren't battery powered / cordless.

$300 is nothing compared to the amount people are travelling around with. $5000 IEMs from a $4000 DAP.

If its not the product for you, thats fine, but the hate is just weird.

Jun 8, 2023 at 10:19 PM Post #42 of 71
we released this in retaliation to Dyson releasing headphones. they stepped on our turf and now we're stepping on theirs.
I just taped a fine nozzle to my Dyson and have to say, its real easy to clean these IEMs now that all the 12 BA drivers are completely pulled out of the IEM.

Jun 8, 2023 at 10:25 PM Post #43 of 71
Gee the amount of hate in this thread is trash. Get the **** over it.

The alternatives aren't battery powered / cordless.

$300 is nothing compared to the amount people are travelling around with. $5000 IEMs from a $4000 DAP.

If its not the product for you, thats fine, but the hate is just weird.
Word! Complaining about the price of non-essential equipment such as this vacuum with a decent value proposition over competing devices just comes off as immature to me, especially when there are devices with even more ridiculous price tags and less in terms of value proposition concerning competition in this hobby (e.g. DACs).

I just taped a fine nozzle to my Dyson and have to say, its real easy to clean these IEMs now that all the 12 BA drivers are completely pulled out of the IEM.
😂

Jun 8, 2023 at 10:50 PM Post #45 of 71
Why? Because they make one product you don't like, doesn't make them a bad brand

It clearly shows that the company have lost "base" with a 300$ product like that. The pricing point is a total joke.

I don't buy products from companies that have this kind of attitude. I buy products from companies how cares about their customers.

Torben

Users who are viewing this thread

Back