64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017

First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last
  1. chef8489
    Its not about neutrality its about definition and i felt these lacked it. Like i said i have and have had iems thet were heave in the bass but were not muddy and quite detailed. I felt these were not. Like i said, it could have because i could not get a good fit. Had to use the large foam and still was not good or cumfortable. Maybe a pair of customs would sound much better. Who knows, but i have been far more impressed with far more iems by different makers, but it was a better fit.

2. fiascogarcia
    Another consideration might be scalability. As dumb as it might sound, I use the Fourte's more like headphones than portable iems. Running the Fourte's through my Liquid Carbon creates a bass with a very natural decay (to my ears) and no bloom. Then again, everyone's impression of bass quantity and quality with any phone can vary pretty widely. IMO.

Quadfather likes this.
  3. fiascogarcia
    Nighthawks are a great bang for the buck set of headphones! I also felt that way about the Senn HD600's which I owned and enjoyed for years.

Quadfather likes this.
  4. chef8489
    I was not using a phone. I was using a high end portable player as well as i used my vali 2 and modi multibit. I never use a phone to listen to music.

Quadfather likes this.
  5. fiascogarcia
    Sorry, I was referring to headphones when I said "phones".

Quadfather likes this.
  6. lotech
    Sent kit #1 to kernel888 earlier today
    Will write up impressions in the impression thread.
    Again thanks to barra and 64 Audio for making this possible.

Quadfather likes this.
  7. chef8489
    Gotcha

8. faithguy19
    Kit 2 is in the house. Everything is looking and sounding good so far.

9. fuhransahis
  10. proedros
    lol , this guy has balls , showing up jut to answer about his FS ad

sorry guys but looks like this dude is not coming back with kit no3 - at least this is the vibe i get if he hasn't answered to your pms/fb chats

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    ljnew and fuzzychaos like this.
  11. rantng
    and they're just begging to be clipped

fuzzychaos likes this.
  12. fuhransahis
    Pardon my English but wtf? This is a a theft of about $7k. You can't tell me this guy can just pop in to answer posts on his classifieds while we're left here with a screwed tour and a highly valuable missing kit. His email is tied to Head Fi and there must be a way to know exactly who he is. I mean, the police should be involved at this point.

13. kernel8888
    seriously, if you test drive a 7k car and don't bring it back, youre in trouble. This should be the same deal. Head-fi's most wanted...

fuhransahis likes this.
  14. Quadfather
    I agree. He needs to be arrested.

fuhransahis and Blueshound24 like this.
  15. flashbak
    Guys, he has been tracked down and Barra has been in communication with him. It's not pretty, but I'll let Barra elaborate when he feels it is appropriate which I'm sure will be very soon.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    fuhransahis and BulldogXTRM like this.
First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last