634EARS: Impressions, Discussions, and Appreciations Thread
Mar 5, 2024 at 11:17 AM Post #616 of 677
The ordering process wasn't too difficult and communication via email was easy enough, although there's always room for small improvements. It'd be great for people to have a better way to demo them, but I don't know if that'll ever happen. Any significant increase in orders would also extend the wait times as well unless the operation scales up.

I didn't order the LOAK-2 since it was another $250-300 and I was pretty sure that the fit wouldn't be good for me. My impression based on previous posts and graphs is that it isn't extremely dissimilar from the MIROAK-II. I've been interested in trying the Singularity, but for the price I see a real mix of opinions on it. None saying that it's bad, but that other IEMs like the TS-316 which are less than half the cost are just as good if not better in some ways.
The ordering process for me too was easy enough when I ordered previously. But I just think that since its Japan only, theres no real way to demo outside of Japan, and that he isnt really actively marketing to headfi-ers via things like can jams, I can definitely understand why they arent catching on too much around here.

I do really like the singularity, but true, its expensive for a single DD. I dont know if I have anything that compares directly to it, though I guess I could try out the loak that I have, but unfortunately my loak just really isnt a good fit as its bulky and heavy and causes pain on my ears. Been giving a bit of thought to picking up a miroak II. But honestly even with some of the improvements to the shape and the material making it lighter, not sure how I would get on with the fit. I really do just love that blue copper, and would love to have one with it that I actually use.

Mar 8, 2024 at 1:09 AM Post #618 of 677
Recieving my latest 634ears earphone today. They are 2 pairs of LP-02 with different wood selection.
I choosed the hundurian rosewood and african black wood before. With this comparison, I found the sound difference are quite large for me. Generally, the rosewood one has a large sound stage and overall milder, in contrast the african blackwood one can easily heard the details in the music.
Compared to my LoakT CL, the sound charataristics are much different. I think I will share more details after buring in my new earphones.

Attachments

• S__19259402.jpg
    S__19259402.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024 at 5:24 PM Post #619 of 677
Been working on a review over the weekend, love the Miroak-II Cocobolo. See if I can get it out later next week, will be my first YT review.

DSCF4585.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024 at 5:39 PM Post #620 of 677
A special set for the first YT review❤️

Mar 17, 2024 at 10:59 PM Post #621 of 677
Been working on a review over the weekend, love the Miroak-II Cocobolo. See if I can get it out later next week, will be my first YT review.

Wow! Best wishes for the channel and here comes the YouTube star! All the best. Hope you won't be in your car seat when doing the reviews though it would be a nice touch to have one shot, perhaps the intro from there:)

And I hope my miroak-II arrives soon. The turnaround time after payment (Feb 27th) is slow right, so haven't pursued him yet. Hope it comes by this month end.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2024 at 9:48 PM Post #622 of 677
Wow! Best wishes for the channel and here comes the YouTube star! All the best. Hope you won't be in your car seat when doing the reviews though it would be a nice touch to have one shot, perhaps the intro from there:)

And I hope my miroak-II arrives soon. The turnaround time after payment (Feb 27th) is slow right, so haven't pursued him yet. Hope it comes by this month end.
Yes, depends on how many orders he has on hand, I would say probably 6 - 8 weeks now.

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:21 AM Post #623 of 677
20240325_140028~2.jpg
20240325_140021~3.jpg
just received the Miroak-II Kalimantan and after much tips, cable rolling, and source selection I'm really enjoying them with sony NW-M1A, EA Ares S 8w, and Azla SednaEarfit crystal Standard tips. Super comfortable with way more details than I expected

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:17 AM Post #624 of 677
20240325_140028~2.jpg20240325_140021~3.jpgjust received the Miroak-II Kalimantan and after much tips, cable rolling, and source selection I'm really enjoying them with sony NW-M1A, EA Ares S 8w, and Azla SednaEarfit crystal Standard tips. Super comfortable with way more details than I expected
Congrats. Nice choice of Kalimanta Ebony. Love it with the Loak-S.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:24 AM Post #626 of 677
Anybody tried Xhins cable are the mmcx safe to work with the Miroak-II I want a more supple cable as the Ares S 8w sounds great with them its a little stiff for a small iem

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:45 AM Post #628 of 677
LP01 Snakewood in the house. Oh, and the LP01 Pink Copper sounds sublime!

16c034bf-81fe-4fd7-a600-4aa2d58bc0c6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back