$350CAD HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and DSD64/128, 2.4VRMS Headphone DAC
Aug 31, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #307 of 326
Isn't the Jitterbug supposed to be transparent? Isn't that the whole point? Or am I missing something
biggrin.gif

Sep 21, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #309 of 326
I have a custom really short herus cable (micro-usb to usb B) for usage with Android devices. Don't need it at all, so anyone interested, just PM me! Just pay shipping :)

Nov 3, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #310 of 326
Anyone using this with iPhone 6 on iOS 9.1?

I am not sure when this happen but I am now unable to play dsd direct from my iPhone 6s on iOS 9.1 using onkyo player. I get a loud hissing sound that drowns out the music. The music is playing softly in the background of the loud hiss. It was playing fine on iOS 9 with my old iPhone 6. So I am not sure if it's a phone issue or a iOS problem or both. Anyone encountering this problem?

Nov 3, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #311 of 326
Anyone using this with iPhone 6 on iOS 9.1?

I am not sure when this happen but I am now unable to play dsd direct from my iPhone 6s on iOS 9.1 using onkyo player. I get a loud hissing sound that drowns out the music. The music is playing softly in the background of the loud hiss. It was playing fine on iOS 9 with my old iPhone 6. So I am not sure if it's a phone issue or a iOS problem or both. Anyone encountering this problem?

I'm thinking this is an iOS issue. I have the same thing happen with a Beyerdynanic A200p. Except I can't hear music when the white noise sound startingly comes on. It's quite loud and random. If I unplug the a200p and plug it back in, it's good for a while but always comes back.

Never happened on my 5S with iOS 8. I never tried my a200p prior to 9.1 on my 6S+.

Edit: my issue is when playing any music. I've not loaded any dsd to my iPhone. I'm assuming we are hearing the same problem from descriptions?

Nov 6, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #312 of 326
Free to a good home: Short custom right-angle cable for Android devices to the Herus USB B plug. Just PM me if you are interested. Will create an ad later if I remember. Just need to cover shipping.

Cheers!

Jan 3, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #314 of 326
Just got a Herus (non plus). Hooked it up to iPhone 6. Worked great for half an hour, then a horrible static sound. And the dreaded "device uses too much power" placard. iOS 9.1. Any fixes? Is this what you guys are experiencing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back