32GB touch and 16GB iphone
Feb 5, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes! Finally! Why can't they make 32GB iPhone?!

They can but that would mean the iPhone would have to be priced even higher..

Feb 5, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #14 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if you want the new one return it with a restocking fee.

In England it doesn't work like that, I got it from HMV and only can change it when bought in error or unwanted gift....except i paid with my card so wasn't a gift and i had wanted to 16G one (the biggest one). Plus i've opened it too.

Besides...£70/$140 more for the extra memory might be better save up for the next gen of itouch in 2009 or something. I guess I will have to go back to what i planned to do originally, select my playlist and music more carefully than otherwise, instead of throwing every song i have into it, and 32G isn't enough to fit it all and video anyway so i would have to do the selective thing except slightly less stictly. I do have a 80G classic too so I can carry the entire library with me should i choose.

Feb 5, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #15 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondlin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In England it doesn't work like that, I got it from HMV and only can change it when bought in error or unwanted gift....except i paid with my card so wasn't a gift and i had wanted to 16G one (the biggest one). Plus i've opened it too.

Besides...£70/$140 more for the extra memory might be better save up for the next gen of itouch in 2009 or something. I guess I will have to go back to what i planned to do originally, select my playlist and music more carefully than otherwise, instead of throwing every song i have into it, and 32G isn't enough to fit it all and video anyway so i would have to do the selective thing except slightly less stictly. I do have a 80G classic too so I can carry the entire library with me should i choose.

didnt know that about the exchange, kind of sucks if someone wanted to do the deal. i understand where your coming from about not loading all ur music and what not cause of the classic, i am looking to buy the iphone and i have a 160 classic so i am in the same boat as you (sort of).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back