32GB touch and 16GB iphone
Feb 7, 2008 at 9:07 AM Post #46 of 47
And I must repeat £329
eek.gif
What I would do for the US price of £255 - then the argument would be elementary!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Yes good point. I toyed with video on my PSP (recalls the pain of converting)... but honestly you can only watch x so many times over and over again, even if it is Pulp Fiction. As some have commented, buy a lower capacity Touch and treat it like a PDA with media capabilities on top - certainly helps with the annual Autumn update in hardware!

Am wondering what Apple's game is. I know they want to keep the Touch at the top of their tree but many would have loved a Nano going double digits in SSD. And O2 in the UK adding minutes and txts instead of cutting the price for the base price plan gets the cynic in me thinking...

Feb 7, 2008 at 10:06 AM Post #47 of 47
I'm sticking with a 30GB iPod until they come out with one that's 320GB or better. Not just the music, but I'd love to have the spare storage to take along with me. Right now, I have to take the laptop if I want to offload photos or take big files with me. A high-capacity iPod would be perfect.

Same with the iPhone, but I see big capacity farther off. I'll stick with the 8GB model until there's a serious redesign, not just adding 3G and more capacity. Intel is supposed to have a low-power 45nm x86 chip out later this year. When that goes into an iPhone it'll be quite a bit more powerful. I'll pay for one of those, I'm completely sold on the platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back