32 Ohm Audio - The ALO Retail Store!!
Sep 9, 2009 at 5:34 AM Post #31 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's sure coming all together ! Hope to be at the Grand Opening! Sorry we missed you at the Meet, Ken. Hope to meet you soon.

Boomy

Thanks, oh man yeah me to I will have to do something to make up for missing that one.

Yeah totally come down when we get er open.

Cheers.

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Sep 26, 2009 at 12:11 PM Post #32 of 115
32 Ohm Audio - Progress Report

We are almost there!! We hope to have the doors open when I get back from RMAF. Later when we are hitting on all cylinders we are hoping to have a DJ and some events at the space.

So far we are almost complete in the physical parts of the store and are just assembling inventory and setting up the goodies. I do have a few more display fixtures to put up but we are 85% done with the physical space. We have had some really wonderful help and support from major vendors. I want to thank the folks at Monster Cable for making a special trip out to meet with us, check out the store and show us all they have in the pipe IEM and headphone wise.

With the help of Vinnie at Red Wine Audio we completed and installed the headphone listening station and is up and running. I am still waiting on our line of floor speakers, as well as the install of our acoustic tiles. But the bulk of the phones are somewhat ready to go.

We are also going to be making component racks, Beech, Bamboo, Walnut and probably what ever the customer would like the shelves to be made out of. I am having custom brushed brass hardware made just for these racks and they should be absolutely stellar. The hardware is still being fabricated so no racks until at least the end of October.

Here are some photos with the inventory yet to be put up.

thestore_0925.jpg

thestore_0925a.jpg

I will post another update when we get the phones up and unpacked.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Sep 26, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #33 of 115
I like the clean and simple interior design of the store, looks very classy. I am glad that the logo fits in well with the whole scene.
biggrin.gif

Sep 26, 2009 at 1:44 PM Post #34 of 115
Really clean shop.
A great place for listening and Purchase.
Sure it'll be a great audio place.

Sep 26, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #40 of 115
Wow, Ken. Nice vision. We'll have to christen the new store with a fine bottle filled with NOS 6SN7's in it, just for good luck.

Aaron

Sep 27, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #44 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by ultrapaul /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A huge congratulations, Ken. Everyone at Ultrasone wishes you all the best of luck with 32 Ohm Audio

Paul,

Thanks!!

Looking forward to seeing you out this way soon. We just set up most all the headphones today and Ultrasone is I think the biggest in our inventory.

I will be in touch.

Ken

Sep 27, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #45 of 115
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks great, are you going to be retailing the Omegas?

I just got a email from Louis at Omega and he is packing up my order as we speak, so I hope very soon.

I will have a decent selection of his 5 and 6 inch speakers but will also have some custom stuff as well in a smaller bookshelf form to go with the MiniWatts I have.

Cheers,

ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back