30 pin to lightning adapter DAC + Mr Speaker Mad Dogs + Digizoid ZO2 + (Insert best headphone amp 100$ and under here)
Dec 30, 2012 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Goofy145

New Head-Fier
Need a good amp for the MD's.. Using Digizoid ZO2 as an EQ (for bass boost) and the little adapter's DAC for now, might change my setup in the future (Override the iPhone DAC or something). Was looking at the E9 but I'm open to anything. No need for portability since I will only be using the MD's at home.

I can buy whatever cables are needed to plug the 30 pin end of the adapter to an amp.

Dec 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #4 of 5
That's another option, never tried it, but there have been build quality concerns, the volume knob is not centered on some amps, and one guys was faulty, but it looks like a promising amp with fairly neutral/bright sound.

Get which ever one fits your budget best, and let us know, magni has RCA inputs which is nice, and itlooks tidy, but O2 can be used on battery power and is an impressive all rounder

Dec 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #5 of 5
I'm gonna try and get an O2 for a decent price... The magni looks nice, however there aren't too many reviews on it yet and I actually prefer having all the ports on the front. I might go with the magni in the end though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back