2nd Annual WickedSchiit Meet - New England - Nov 10th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2019 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90

gc335

Headphoneus Supremus
It's official! I'm very excited to announce that Schiit will be sponsoring the meet again. Last year was a massive success. Let's make this year bigger.

Here is the link for the impression thread from last year.

We are using the same location as last year. There will be more details to follow. I just wanted to make a post so people could keep the day free. Spread the word!

Please bring power strips and extension cords especially if your rig needs it.

I'll be raffling off some awesome gear:
Schiit Jotunheim (w/4490)
Audeze Sine DX
ZMF T-Shirts
ModHouse Audio Argon Mk 3
Periapt Cable (dual 2.5mm) and t-shirt

New Schiit!
Schiit is sending up some awesome new gear:
Ragnarok 2
Bifrost 2
Fulla 3
Hel

We also have the Valhalla 2, Magni, Modi, Loki and Lyr 3.

Schiit also sent a few headphones as well:
Ether 2
Ether
Dekoni Blue
HD800S

Date and Time:
Sunday November, 10th, 2019
10:00am to 5:00pm

5400 Computer Drive
Westborough, MA 01581
(35 minutes west of Boston)

Food will be provided!!! We will have a lunch buffet around 1pm and then snacks at around 3pm.

Lunch:
Caesar Salad and Antipasto Salad
Mozzarella Sticks With Marinara Dipping Sauce
Choice of Three Pizza Toppings:
Cheese, Vegetable, Hawaiian, Pepperoni,
Barbecue Chicken, Meat Lovers, or Supreme
Garlic Cheese Bread
Assorted Italian Pastries
Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee & Assorted Tazo Teas
Assorted Soft Drinks and Bottled Water Available

Snack:
Freshly Baked Doubletree Signature Cookies
Homemade Brownies and Blondies
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee & Assorted Tazo Teas
Assorted Soft Drinks, Milk, Chocolate Milk and Bottled Water

I'm looking forward to it!

If you plan on attending, please send me the gear you plan on bringing. You are NOT required to bring anything. This is the event to go to if you are new to the hobby and want to see what would be right for you.

Attendees:
gc335 - Bifrost MB, Asgard 2, Mjolnir (original), LCD2, LCD3, EL-8C, Mobius, DT 770, DX220, Noble K10U, Campfire Audio Andromeda Gold.

spwath - Pete Millet Junokutchi, Theta DSPro projeny, and Sennheiser HD 250 Linear mk1

ninjapirate9901 - RME ADI-2, THX 789 (or Burson Soloist), Eikon, Aeolus, Arya.

rickles - Chord TT2. Grado PS-1, Grado HP-2, Grado RS-1, Abyss Phi CC, Hifiman HE1000SE, Audio-Technica ATH-W2002

muffin9988 - Headamp Gilmore Lite Mk II, Holo Audio Cyan, Sennheiser HD600 (stock), Shanling M0

pwscott - Fiio M11, Hiby R6 Pro, KLH Ultimate Open and Fiio FH7

Bagwell359 - HE-500 mods (often spoken of), Brainwavz Alara (mods), Rag 1 (no mods) (potentially for sale), Mad Scientist Audio HDC carbon coax cable (for sale) very unusual

wizzman121 - Schiit Jotunheim, SMSL SU-8, Dragonfly Black, Focal Elex, Sennheiser 6XX,
Sennheiser Momuntum 2.0, iBasso DX160 and Topping D70 DAC

AMG401 - LCD2’s, Sony Z7’s, Audioquest Nighthawks, Audeze iSine20’s, THX788 (maybe)

Richsvt - 99 Noirs, Oriveti OH500, Shanling M2X, CA Lyra v1, BGVP DMS

audioelements - Gustard X26 DAC (Sarbe 9038 chips based), connected to a Jotunheim and a pair of HD650 un-modded, balance-connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please be sure to vote if you plan on attending. I need the headcount for the food order.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #2 of 90
Awesome! Really looking forward to attending. I will assemble a list of things I plan to bring...

Aug 28, 2019 at 3:28 PM Post #3 of 90
Sep 3, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #6 of 90
Sep 13, 2019 at 7:08 PM Post #7 of 90
Awesome, looking forward to it! Can't wait to hear the new Schiit!
Speaking of new Schiit.... We'll be getting a Ragnarok 2 as well as the new Asgard. Maybe more. I'll update when I have more info. Also, we'll be giving away a Jotunheim!!! Awesome amp!

Oct 1, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #9 of 90
Oct 3, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #12 of 90
I'm now not sure if I can get there. It is my wife's b-day and she said it was ok. But, she really loves her birthday stuff and if I go, I may be in the doghouse after...She came last year and was bored so she wouldn't make it again, especially on that day. I may go for a little to check out the new Schiit gear and see you all. I'll have to wait and see what transpires.

Oct 3, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #14 of 90
Well I can't let @JoshMo down...

Screw it, put me down as going. I'll just have to shuffle things around on my end :)
Awesome!! I'm really glad you can make it. If you haven't done it already update/change your vote just so I can keep an accurate headcount.

Oct 10, 2019 at 8:33 PM Post #15 of 90
I'm now not sure if I can get there. It is my wife's b-day and she said it was ok. But, she really loves her birthday stuff and if I go, I may be in the doghouse after...She came last year and was bored so she wouldn't make it again, especially on that day. I may go for a little to check out the new Schiit gear and see you all. I'll have to wait and see what transpires.
Let him go.... Let him go.... Let him go!!!! Give her a raincheck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back