1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

2nd Annual WickedSchiit Meet - New England - Nov 10th, 2019

?

Attending?

1. I'll be there!

23 vote(s)
    63.9%
  2. Probably!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Maybe!

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. Can't go after all.

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. gc335
    Definitely! From what I've read, that is probably a good pairing! Hope you can make it.

2. rickles
    Would love to hear this stuff!

gc335 likes this.
  3. jcn3
    bummer . . . i never seem to be able to make these events!

gc335 likes this.
  4. muffin9988
    Looks like a great event, thanks in advance to Schiit and gc335 and those organizing!

Count me in (95% sure) and I can bring some gear as well:

Headamp Gilmore Lite Mk II
    Holo Audio Cyan
    Sennheiser HD600 (stock)
    Shanling M0

gc335 and rickles like this.
  5. gc335
    You're welcome! Glad you can (probably) make it. We had a great time last year! I'll add you and your gear to the list. If something changes let me know.

6. gc335
    Sorry you can't make it. I'm going to try to set the date as early as possible for next year and get the word out. There are a few people that can't make it. I'm thinking about setting up a smaller more informal meet sometime this winter. I'll keep you in the loop.

7. scottsays

I think a new Schitt amplifier would be a GREAT birthday present for your wife!
    But I'm the guy who gave my Mom a baseball glove for her birthday when I was nine and my ex a vacuum cleaner for her birthday........

gc335 and Richsvt like this.
  8. Richsvt
    No, my wife is set as I got here some collectible Harry Potter stuff. She likes the sounds I share with her but she can't be bothered with the gear. The Schiit stuff is destined for me...

gc335 likes this.
  9. rickles
    I think I'll be bringing a couple pairs of Grado-inspired high-end custom headphones as well. :wink: Doing builds over the next couple of weeks!

10. pwscott
    Sounds like a fun meetup. Will plan to be there from Vermont.

gc335 and rickles like this.
  11. jw996
    Hi, all. I just joined to say that I live nearby, and I'll be there to check out some gear!

rickles and gc335 like this.
  12. SilverEars
    Great that schiit is sponsoring! Kinda interested in a schiit power amp to drive an HE-6. I wonder if there will be a Aegir with Saga or Freya around to try out? Rag 2 vs 1 will be interesting comparison to drive HE-6.

It would be cool if somebody with DNA amp would bring one, or DNA provide demos for us to try out.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    gc335 likes this.
  13. gc335
    I don't think that we will have the Aegir because it's more speaker oriented but the Rag 2 will definitely be there. There should be plenty of power for the HE-6. Looking forward to it!

14. gc335
    Great! Are you bringing any gear? Not required. Just curious.

15. gc335
    We are getting close! If you plan on coming please let me know by voting. I need to plan the food for the event and need hard numbers.

Last year we had a build your own sandwich buffet which was really good. This year I'm thinking about keeping it simpler with something like pizza. Let me know what your thoughts are on the food.

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.