2nd Annual WickedSchiit Meet - New England - Nov 10th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #31 of 90
Crazy gear list, haha! Any interest in demoing an Argon T60RP with an Emotiva BasX A-100 (if I can make it)?
Definitely! From what I've read, that is probably a good pairing! Hope you can make it.

Oct 15, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #33 of 90
bummer . . . i never seem to be able to make these events!

Oct 17, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #35 of 90
Looks like a great event, thanks in advance to Schiit and gc335 and those organizing!

Count me in (95% sure) and I can bring some gear as well:

Headamp Gilmore Lite Mk II
Holo Audio Cyan
Sennheiser HD600 (stock)
Shanling M0
You're welcome! Glad you can (probably) make it. We had a great time last year! I'll add you and your gear to the list. If something changes let me know.

Oct 17, 2019 at 9:13 AM Post #36 of 90
bummer . . . i never seem to be able to make these events!
Sorry you can't make it. I'm going to try to set the date as early as possible for next year and get the word out. There are a few people that can't make it. I'm thinking about setting up a smaller more informal meet sometime this winter. I'll keep you in the loop.

Oct 18, 2019 at 6:44 PM Post #37 of 90
I'm now not sure if I can get there. It is my wife's b-day and she said it was ok. But, she really loves her birthday stuff and if I go, I may be in the doghouse after...She came last year and was bored so she wouldn't make it again, especially on that day. I may go for a little to check out the new Schiit gear and see you all. I'll have to wait and see what transpires.

I think a new Schitt amplifier would be a GREAT birthday present for your wife!
But I'm the guy who gave my Mom a baseball glove for her birthday when I was nine and my ex a vacuum cleaner for her birthday........

Oct 18, 2019 at 7:41 PM Post #38 of 90
No, my wife is set as I got here some collectible Harry Potter stuff. She likes the sounds I share with her but she can't be bothered with the gear. The Schiit stuff is destined for me...

Oct 18, 2019 at 8:41 PM Post #39 of 90
I think I'll be bringing a couple pairs of Grado-inspired high-end custom headphones as well. :wink: Doing builds over the next couple of weeks!

Oct 22, 2019 at 3:44 AM Post #42 of 90
Great that schiit is sponsoring! Kinda interested in a schiit power amp to drive an HE-6. I wonder if there will be a Aegir with Saga or Freya around to try out? Rag 2 vs 1 will be interesting comparison to drive HE-6.

It would be cool if somebody with DNA amp would bring one, or DNA provide demos for us to try out.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2019 at 2:01 PM Post #43 of 90
Great that schiit is sponsoring! Kinda interested in a schiit power amp to drive an HE-6. I wonder if there will be a Aegir with Saga or Freya around to try out? Rag 2 vs 1 will be interesting comparison to drive HE-6.

It would be cool if somebody with DNA amp would bring one, or DNA provide demos for us to try out.
I don't think that we will have the Aegir because it's more speaker oriented but the Rag 2 will definitely be there. There should be plenty of power for the HE-6. Looking forward to it!

Oct 23, 2019 at 10:21 AM Post #44 of 90
Sounds like a fun meetup. Will plan to be there from Vermont.
Great! Are you bringing any gear? Not required. Just curious.

Oct 23, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #45 of 90
We are getting close! If you plan on coming please let me know by voting. I need to plan the food for the event and need hard numbers.

Last year we had a build your own sandwich buffet which was really good. This year I'm thinking about keeping it simpler with something like pizza. Let me know what your thoughts are on the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back