[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Jan 8, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #1,186 of 7,442
Model: VE monk Unit Type: Large moving coil unit cell size: 15.4mm diaphragm material: polyester multi-layer diaphragm magnet type: N40 rare earth magnet Impedance: 32ohm (1KHz) Sensitivity: 112dB (1mW) Frequency Response : 18- 22500Hz (± 10dB) Maximum Power: 1000mw wire length 1.2m (± 2cm) Material TPE wire wrapped 60 core parallel structure OFC

Jan 8, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #1,187 of 7,442
@Turkleton's post reminded me all my Monk listening so far has been on the xDuoo x2, so I decided to switch to the Fiio M3 to see how well that one handles these little gems.  Yep, Monk really does respond to the extra power the xDuoo x2 gives, at least when it comes to filling in the bass.  I don't have the gear to really volume match, so I did my best estimate, which I know isn't exactly accurate, but it's close enough for me.  I'll have to see how well I like these buds with classical next, which is the only music I'm really that detail oriented on.

Jan 8, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #1,189 of 7,442
  Is anybody using Monks with those Earhoox? (http://earhoox.com/)

I will say, monk does not really need earhoxx.

as it sounds quite ok with foams

but it is just my own idea.

Cheers

Lee

Jan 8, 2016 at 5:15 AM Post #1,191 of 7,442
Jan 8, 2016 at 5:59 AM Post #1,193 of 7,442
Looks like I missed out on the Monks this time! So I'll have to wait 'til Lee has some more to get a couple of spare pairs then. Oh well
Keep up the great work Lee maybe next time I'll get in quick enough. :cry:

Jan 8, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #1,197 of 7,442
I think yes, becouse my too. And monk at this time out of stock

Just ordered yesterday (while it was in stock) and sent a message as described to adjust the price.
No answer yet. Hope it will be OK and I can get it soon. Maybe too many orders and need more time.

Jan 8, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #1,198 of 7,442
  That's strange, when I ordered, there were 90 units in stock on AE (88 after order). Considering 30 were purchased through PayPal by that time, the price should have been reduced for my order as well as for @ponyhearts.
@ponyhearts - Is your order already processed?

Not yet, but I think Lee is online processing it. Lee is online according to the Aliexpress messenger function 

Jan 8, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #1,199 of 7,442

That's strange, when I ordered, there were 90 units in stock on AE (88 after order). Considering 30 were purchased through PayPal by that time, the price should have been reduced for my order as well as for @ponyhearts.
@ponyhearts - Is your order already processed?

Not yet, but I think Lee is online processing it. Lee is online according to the Aliexpress messenger function 

sorry brother ,

If i have not yet adjusted your price, then u will have to wait for the next.

the Good news is 

we will have enough for the world!

and I think they will come very soon! 

Again, my deepest apologies for those missed it this time.

I listed a 100 and saw more orders than I can handle in less than 3 hours........

I have to manual pick them as well, we only have 30-40 units that we can ship via hk post airmail and China post 

so I need to do the math, well it is a whole freaking complicated process.

but I am happy that I don't have to do them again.....like that ~

as we will have enough and those who wanna use AE shipping can just pay without me doing anything , as we will list them again 

under 5USD next time, since we will have enough and AE shipping though very slow, does cover our loss when the package can't make it within 60days, so it is not that bad for those  who can wait.

once again and again , I will personal thank head-fi community and all our fans' support.

We won't let u down!

and again , again and again, my apologies for not be able to supply enough this time.......

but we will trust our very best to not repeat this bad shipping experience, it was never my intention , but I think it is worse to not sell any at all for a very long time, as some might get the wrong idea about us~ 

Cheers 

Lee

Jan 8, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #1,200 of 7,442
Lee,

For those of us that already placed the order should we go ahead and cancel the order? I only ask because you say that you do not have enough to fulfill all of the orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back