[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Sep 6, 2016 at 10:35 PM Post #5,552 of 7,442

I have a V10 also - used with Poweramp. Looking forward to firing up the Monks with the V10!

V20 announcement in 1 hour 25mins woooooooooooo

Sep 8, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #5,558 of 7,442
Massdrop just sent an email saying my red Monk+ have shipped. So far the DHL shipping tracker isn't running - too soon yet. Does Massdrop ship from VE or from their own warehouse? Trying to figure out if this will be days or weeks. This is my first Massdrop. Excited to get the Monk +.
Thanks.

Sep 8, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #5,559 of 7,442
For the first red drop, it was shipped to MD initially, then they shipped it out from their own warehouses to the buyers, unless I'm misremembering.

Sep 8, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #5,560 of 7,442
Massdrop just sent an email saying my red Monk+ have shipped. So far the DHL shipping tracker isn't running - too soon yet. Does Massdrop ship from VE or from their own warehouse? Trying to figure out if this will be days or weeks. This is my first Massdrop. Excited to get the Monk +.
Thanks.

Massdrop gets everything shipped to their warehouse and then they pass them onward to their buyers most the time unless there are extenuating circumstances far as I'm aware. I buy stuff on MD constantly and after you receive notice it tends to arrive (Europe, Portugal in my case) after a week and a half to two weeks. If you reside in the US it may be shorter, not really sure, though I've had American friends get their packages after me too.

Excited to get the red Monks too!

Sep 8, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #5,561 of 7,442
I got the notification too. I'm hoping these come soon, since I seem to remember the MD warehouse is somewhere in Central New Jersey, only a few miles from where I live though. I'm not a patient person and its been hard waiting for five weeks to get these.

Sep 8, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #5,562 of 7,442
5 weeks?  Good thing you didn't order the Hifiman RE-00.  I think I bought that back in April.  Hoping early October at this point, and I will enjoy comparing it to the RE-0 & RE-Zero

Sep 8, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #5,563 of 7,442
hhhmmmm.....and i was planning to have them recabled - recabling will cost roughly 10x as much
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 8, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #5,564 of 7,442
5 weeks?  Good thing you didn't order the Hifiman RE-00.  I think I bought that back in April.  Hoping early October at this point, and I will enjoy comparing it to the RE-0 & RE-Zero

If you decide to let one of them free please let me know mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back