[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
May 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #4,006 of 7,442
cööl
use this track  "Groovy kind of love - Best Audiophile voices V"
it has a very prominent bassline and all about vocal , this way it would be easy to test  bass and mids area i noticed differences at ...

interesting 2 hear your view on it :)

May 20, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #4,007 of 7,442
I came to conclusion that there is no similar / identical sounding headphones , even those of the same model and from same batch ...sound different.

But hey ... i once gave sennheiser hd800 and beyerdynamic t5p to a friend , to listen to , and she said - ähhhh, säme säme ....

May 20, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #4,008 of 7,442

Wow - ask a simple question, and get an Alien Blob Bud from Mars! 
wink.gif

I'll have to try me some blob one of these days!

Blobs are cheap and easy to find. No reason not to really. Works for any earbud:)

May 21, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #4,011 of 7,442
Monk for Vocals ..and uncritical enjoyment, whilst doing somethingelse;
Monkplus when i am focusing on the music , and i willl run thru the more neglected complexxx music :)

Pata....my Audeze adaptor adds body to th monkplus a notch.:)

May 21, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #4,012 of 7,442
sorry for nood question, ohm adapter is for player / DAP with high output impedance? so they play well with low impedance iem and earphone right? they play a part in damping output to sensitive earphone? TQ

May 21, 2016 at 6:21 AM Post #4,013 of 7,442
sorry for nood question, ohm adapter is for player / DAP with high output impedance? so they play well with low impedance iem and earphone right? they play a part in damping output to sensitive earphone? TQ

Yes exactly! They remove the hiss and background noise if the output impedance of your player is too high and you have a low impedance iem/earphone.

May 21, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #4,018 of 7,442
Any tips for someone with small ears to have a better fit? I love how they sounds and the price but keeping earbuds in my ears was always the problem

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wear it over your ears, cable up position. That might help. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back