2016 Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet March 26, 2016 - Hosted by Overture Audio - Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #47 of 283
Ima do my best to make this!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Feb 18, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #50 of 283
I can't even begin to guess how much time, money and aggravation I saved myself by reading and researching here on this site and by attending the meet last summer. I am hoping to repeat that success in Ann Arbor this year. I'm now in the market for a desktop tube amp to anchor my music listening station. I know very little about the deeper knowledge of amps, tubes and the like, but I have been reading a lot here on the site and I am really looking forward to this meeting in Ann Arbor to learn more. I want to make a purchase of an amp that I will be very happy with for a long time. The opportunity to look at and try out multiple amps is going to be great and the opportunity to talk to knowledgeable people about those amps is going to be tremendous.

Feb 18, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #51 of 283
I can't even begin to guess how much time, money and aggravation I saved myself by reading and researching here on this site and by attending the meet last summer. I am hoping to repeat that success in Ann Arbor this year. I'm now in the market for a desktop tube amp to anchor my music listening station. I know very little about the deeper knowledge of amps, tubes and the like, but I have been reading a lot here on the site and I am really looking forward to this meeting in Ann Arbor to learn more. I want to make a purchase of an amp that I will be very happy with for a long time. The opportunity to look at and try out multiple amps is going to be great and the opportunity to talk to knowledgeable people about those amps is going to be tremendous.

I'll be bringing my APPJ1502a tube amp. An amazing sounding $200 amp.

Feb 18, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #52 of 283
Also, host Overture Audio sells the HiFiMAN EF-5, which is a tube amp, and will have one there.

Feb 21, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #54 of 283
Hi everyone...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just updated the thread with all the participants and gear that I received. If you or your gear is missing, PM me. Based on the participant list and the gear, the meet is shaping up to be another great one.

Oh, and I wanted to thank @a2keith for hosting once again. We're going to try to pack it out just as we did last year!

Feb 21, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #55 of 283
I may be attending, but I've sold most of my "good" gear (HD-800, Trafomatic Head 2, EC Super 7).  And I may be selling my Yggdrasil soon as well.  I did just buy a Grado RS2e and I have a Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 on order, but it won't be delivered until May.

So at very least, I'd be bringing my RS2e, Schiit Valhalla 2, and if I sell the Yggdrasil, I may buy a Bifrost MB or Gungnir MB to replace it.

Feb 21, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #56 of 283
  Hi everyone...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just updated the thread with all the participants and gear that I received. If you or your gear is missing, PM me. Based on the participant list and the gear, the meet is shaping up to be another great one.

Oh, and I wanted to thank @a2keith for hosting once again. We're going to try to pack it out just as we did last year!

FYI,
HifiMan HE-560 and Cardas A-8 are 2 different headphones, not a headphone with a Cardas cable (HifiMan HE-560 w/Cardas A-8) 
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #58 of 283
  I may be attending, but I've sold most of my "good" gear (HD-800, Trafomatic Head 2, EC Super 7).  And I may be selling my Yggdrasil soon as well.  I did just buy a Grado RS2e and I have a Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 on order, but it won't be delivered until May.

So at very least, I'd be bringing my RS2e, Schiit Valhalla 2, and if I sell the Yggdrasil, I may buy a Bifrost MB or Gungnir MB to replace it.

Cool. I'll put you down for the RS2e and the Valhalla 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back