2016 Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet March 26, 2016 - Hosted by Overture Audio - Ann Arbor, MI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #76 of 283
Interesting HD 800 color. Does it change the sound?
smily_headphones1.gif

If anything, I'd think the sound would be a bit more colored.

Sorry, had to pick the low-hanging fruit.

Feb 23, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #78 of 283

Here's some of the stuff I'm bringing.

Interesting HD 800 color. Does it change the sound?
smily_headphones1.gif

Ha not at all. I wanted to do it black and burgundy, but I already have the HD700 in dark red and the HD800S is black, so I went another route with this one. The only part I might change is the headband slider pieces that are textured in the picture below.

Feb 23, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #79 of 283
Yes...good one! Hey, you comin'?

I'd really love to, but I'm down in Asheville now for a few months so I'm not sure if I can make the trip. It's been a while since my last meet. I think I'm starting to go through withdrawal, especially after seeing some of the gear that made its way to the Chicago meet a few weeks ago.

Feb 25, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #80 of 283

Here's some of the stuff I'm bringing.

Interesting HD 800 color. Does it change the sound? :)

Ha not at all. I wanted to do it black and burgundy, but I already have the HD700 in dark red and the HD800S is black, so I went another route with this one. The only part I might change is the headband slider pieces that are textured in the picture below.

That marble finish looks utterly amazing!
:)

Feb 25, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #81 of 283
Whoooo
I just bought a new amp last night. If it's all I dreamed it would be, the Bottlehead SEX and CEntrance Mini M8 will be up for sale. I'll still being them to the meet if any of you want to hear or buy them.   

Feb 25, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #83 of 283
  Whoooo
I just bought a new amp last night. If it's all I dreamed it would be, the Bottlehead SEX and CEntrance Mini M8 will be up for sale. I'll still being them to the meet if any of you want to hear or buy them.   

Care to share?

Feb 26, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #89 of 283
Brian, if this is inappropriate just let me know and I'll remove it.

I will be bringing some gear that I'm planning on selling. I will list the at show or local pick up prices below.

Philips Fidelio X2 $200

AKG K553 Pro $100

HiFiMan HE-400s with custom cable, Focus pads and grill mod. $300

HiFiMan HE-400i with custom cable, foam mod and grill mod. $400

Gustard H10 with full Burson v5 op-amps. $450

APPJ 1502A amp with extra tubes. $300

You can try all before you buy. Cash prices. Can also to PayPal gift at the show.

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #90 of 283
Is anyone bringing a Yggy? I know there's not one on the list yet but knowing this group, there could always be a purchase in transit!

I really want to give it a critical listen...

Shameless plug.  Just listed mine, if somebody wants to buy and bring it to the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back