2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #196 of 259
Can someone go to the Linear Tube Audio booth (Room 6015) and listen to the VERACITY Crysalis DAC.  

With a tube output stage, the Chrysalis is capable of automatically switching between PCM and DSD conversion, it also has a non-oversampling mode to best convert Redbook files.

I will be interested to know what you think of this exotic UK DAC :wink:   

Oct 7, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #198 of 259
Would be great to get some impressions of the Cavalli Audio Liquid Tungsten & Woo-Audio WA22-SE Tube Amps prototypes.  Sounds like both are coming out early next year and haven't heard too much about them so far.

Oct 7, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #200 of 259
Afternoon everyone!

Legit excited to be back in Denver for the show - the guys have done a great job getting the tent sorted and it's pretty cool in here.

If anyone's around and wants to check out the DACAMP L1, CL1 Ceramic and CL750 before the on sale, we're doing demos all weekend.

Come say hello!

Oct 7, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #201 of 259
  Afternoon everyone!

Legit excited to be back in Denver for the show - the guys have done a great job getting the tent sorted and it's pretty cool in here.

If anyone's around and wants to check out the DACAMP L1, CL1 Ceramic and CL750 before the on sale, we're doing demos all weekend.

Come say hello!

Hello!

Oct 7, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #203 of 259
  Waiting for them prototype electrostatics 8=D

There is a protos of the ether electrostatic at the HeadAmp booth (paired with the BHSE) 
biggrin.gif

please let us know if you think that the ether electrostatic sound better (at least for the bass) than the SR009 Stax.

Oct 7, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #205 of 259
So far so good. There's excellent representation, but for me it's imposible to appraise the quality of the open headphones, because of all the background noise and it is considerable. On the other hand it was much easier to evaluate the IEMs. I couldn't get a good seal with empire zeus r/adele so I will bring my own tips tomorrow

Oct 7, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #207 of 259
Just went into the room...looked for it but couldn't see it...talked to Wolf Audio...FedEx lost the damn thing in shipping. It'll be at future audio shows (NY I believe).

Oct 7, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #209 of 259
Anybody check out the new Woo Audio WA22-SE?

Oct 7, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #210 of 259
Could someone go to A&K and ask when the successor to the AK500n will arrive?

During High-End in Munch I was Told "before end of 2016" by an A&K manager !

May be a beer will be necessary to make them talk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back