2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #215 of 259
How do we sign up for door prizes? Also, are the show specials listed somewhere?

We do something called SHaG (Scavenger Hunt and Giveaway). You're given a bingo-like card on which are logos of the participating exhibitors. You visit each of those exhibitors, and after performing some sort of exhibitor-required action (usually a proper listen/audition to their stuff), their logo gets stamped.

After the show, a random drawing is done from only those cards that have every single exhibitor logo on the card stamped. Those randomly drawn winners will be contacted individually, and the prize shipped to them by the participating exhibitor.

We'll be announcing the participating CanJam SHaG exhibitors and prize pool in the next day or two, right here in this thread.

Oct 7, 2016 at 10:23 PM Post #217 of 259
Oct 7, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #220 of 259
Can someone go to the Linear Tube Audio booth (Room 6015) and listen to the VERACITY Crysalis DAC.  

With a tube output stage, the Chrysalis is capable of automatically switching between PCM and DSD conversion, it also has a non-oversampling mode to best convert Redbook files.

I will be interested to know what you think of this exotic UK DAC :wink:   

Bad news: unfortunately FedEx lost the huge crate the Chrysalis was shipped in and after two weeks of constant fighting conflicting information, it's being delivered to the wrong city, next week. We will have it at the NY Audio show next month. An Ayre is filling in.

Oct 8, 2016 at 2:42 AM Post #224 of 259
I celebrated the QPR1 success by dropping mine on a stone floor and shattering the back! :flushed:

Say it ain't so!

SpockSurprised.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back