2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #166 of 259
Also cool, The Rocky Mountain International HiFi Press Awards 2016. 
The Rocky Mountain International HiFi Press Awards (RIHPA) are the High-end audio industry’s first world-wide press awards honoring High-end audio manufacturers. The Oscars of the audio industry. RIHPA nominees and winners will be selected via anonymous ballot by the world's leading High-end audio publications.

https://www.audiofest.net/awards/#background

Friday, October 7, 2016: Opening night of the 12th Annual Rocky Mountain International Audio Fest, October 7 through 9 in Denver, Colorado.
I have no idea who can go. Maybe only press.

Here are the headphone categories and nominations they will vote on:

Headphones
  • HEADPHONES
  • Audeze LCD-4
  • Focal Elear
  • HiFiMAN Edition X
  • MrSpeakers Ether C Flow
  • Sennheiser HD 800
HEADPHONE AMPLIFICATION
  • aune X7s
  • Chord Electronics Mojo
  • Cavalli Audio Liquid Lake People Violectric HPA V281
  • Pass Labs HPA-1
  • Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse

The Cavalli Audio Liquid Lake People Violectric HPA V281 sounds like an interesting piece!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Oct 6, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #168 of 259
Panko or whole wheat? Lol gosh darn it, you edited the typo

Oct 6, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #174 of 259
Ok going to section 9 now, would be happy to get a ride

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Man, there needs to be a way to send a private message on this site. Probably never happen :)
, I'm communicating in the clear in case there's anybody else that wants to have a ride. I'm on my way to the arrivals terminal right now. Just passed the delta pick up.

Oct 6, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #175 of 259
Heading out for the airport soon, too.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I'll have my headfi handle on my badge and will be wearing a DJ Spock t-shirt both days.

Come find me if you want to listen to any of the following:

IEM: iBasso IT03, Jomo 6R, MEE P1, Nuforce HEM2 & HEM8, UM Maestro

SOURCES: ALO Rx, iBasso D14 & DX80, Lotoo PAW Gold, Shanling M5, Teriplayer G1.

See y'all there!

Cheers,
Nikolaus

Oct 6, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #177 of 259
Nice to see Metrum get a big namecheck, looking forward to impressions

Have a great Canjam guys 
beerchug.gif

Oct 6, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #178 of 259
Anyone up for a rib dinner at two brothers? We're talking beef. I can drive. I'm in CS now and will be in Denver in about an hour. Again, I'm at the Hampton inn tech center.

Oct 7, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #179 of 259

We here at 64 Audio are excited to announce two new ground-breaking products ahead of CanJam @ RMAF 2016, the tia FOURTÉ and the U18tzar.  These top-of-the-line models are primarily designed for the audiophile market and represent our latest advances in personal audio and in-ear monitor technology.  Both products are in the final stages of prototyping and will be released in the second part of Q4 2016... though we will have several demo sets available for your listening pleasure this weekend!

The tia FOURTÉ is the first product we designed using our patented tia™ system.  Inside, proprietary front-vented balanced armatures are expertly arranged to deliver rich, natural sound in a brand new way.  Frequency-shaping acoustic chambers in combination with an internal passive radiator help to craft a buttery-smooth low end, crisp mids, and a luscious 3D soundstage.  Get ready to hear detailed highs like you've never experienced before thanks to a custom front-vented balanced armature high driver.  Additionally, internal apex™ technology helps to vent air pressure from inside the ear canal for fatigue-free listening.  We broke all the rules and started from scratch to come up with the tia FOURTÉ and still managed to fit our system into a shell that's even smaller and more ergonomic than our current Universal Series products.

Driver Configuration: 1 dynamic low, 1 front-vented mid, 1 hi-mid, 1 tia™ hi

The tia FOURTÉ will be available as a universal-fit model.  Appearance and specifications will be finalized soon.

The U18tzar is a hybrid IEM which pairs up a massive collection of 8 low drivers and 8 mid drivers with the incredible top end of the tia™ system, all in a shell that's actually smaller than our U12!  Sound from the tubed drivers combines in a large single bore and blends with amazingly-detailed highs from a proprietary front-vented high driver.  A protective mesh covering at the end of the stem helps to keep out debris while apex™ module technology allows for customizing the sound signature and reduces pressure inside the ear canal for fatigue-free listening.  We drove ourselves crazy to pack this kind of punch into our Universal Series and are thrilled to finally drop this bomb on the in-ear monitor industry.

Driver Configuration: 8 low, 8 mid, 1 hi-mid, 1 tia™ hi

The tzar will be available as a both a universal-fit model (U18tzar) and a custom IEM (A18tzar).  Appearance and specifications will be finalized soon.

We welcome anyone attending CanJam this weekend to stop by and experience these new products and are really looking forward to public reaction!

Please stay tuned as additional information and specifications will be released in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back